The Student Room Group

Not getting as many women as I'd hoped, any advice?

Hi guys, I'm not depressed or anything about this, it's not really a big deal, but recently I'm on a bit of a drought regarding pulling women, in fact in general in my first year of UNI it hasn't been that mad.

Just wondering what tips do you reckon? I'm average height and build, but am a good talker, tend to be open when chatting but not too forceful.

For example, just how flirtatious are you with girls? Do you always make the first move? Any tips when getting ready?

See what you think peeps

Scroll to see replies

Be yourself. it's cliche, but it's true, since a girl will only like you for you in the end.

I practice talking with girls by talking with everybody I see in a public place. it could be a shop cashier, a security guard, etc. It's just practice, for when I see a girl I like.
Reply 2
It boggles my mind when guys get all irritated when girls go for older guys, and they seem completely mystified as to why that is.
Get rid of the beard. :rolleyes:
chloroform. You only need one line.

'this may be odd but does this cloth smell a bit funny to you?'

deal done.
Reply 5
Oh gosh, you know there is more to life then sex with girls right? Perhaps you should start looking at women as people instead of walking sex aids.
Reply 6
That's strange. I thought forecasts were good? :hmmmm2:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Trigger
Oh gosh, you know there is more to life then sex with girls right? Perhaps you should start looking at women as people instead of walking sex aids.

Ehh? Of course I know there's more to women than that - is there anything wrong with wanting to be like a lot of other students?
Original post by IlexBlue
It boggles my mind when guys get all irritated when girls go for older guys, and they seem completely mystified as to why that is.

Ok you've got me here
Original post by crocker710

deal done.

Even better, I've been using chloroform in the lab. Not for experiments or anything.......just practice
Reply 10
Original post by crocker710

deal done.

Or you could go for the "Does this smell like chloroform to you also?" line :awesome:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Get rid of the beard. :rolleyes:

But it's my TSR username.....it's who I am.....a beard with some bloke underneath
Reply 12
-Use a bigger net
-Fly paper
-Dig a really big hole, then cover it with copies of Cosmopolitan and taped reruns of Loose Women

Basically, you're looking at covering a greater surface area with the minimum amount of extra effort possible.
Reply 13
Just be nice and friendly, talk to them and if they talk back its only good news, try and not be too upfront, ask them if they would like a drink then sit somewhere, then see how it goes from their :smile:
Reply 14
Be a complete ****. The biggest **** you can possibly be... no, the biggest **** they should ever meet. Try calling them a slag, maybe patronise them a bit - that usually works. Then come back to TSR and post results, and we'll tell you the best way to dig yourself out of a hole too.
Reply 15
Original post by That Bearded Man
Ehh? Of course I know there's more to women than that - is there anything wrong with wanting to be like a lot of other students?

Yes, think for yourself for goodness sake. Christ alive.
Hi guys, I'm not depressed or anything about this, it's not really a big deal, but recently I'm on a bit of a drought regarding pulling women, in fact in general in my first year of UNI it hasn't been that mad.

Just wondering what tips do you reckon? I'm average height and build, but am a good talker, tend to be open when chatting but not too forceful.

For example, just how flirtatious are you with girls? Do you always make the first move? Any tips when getting ready?

See what you think peeps

Get RICH OR DIE TRYIN...
Original post by Nightufury
Get RICH OR DIE TRYIN...

That has no relevance to the OP's post :nothing:
Reply 18
Original post by IlexBlue

:yep:
Reply 19

See what you think peeps

Tips? Aim lower. Life ain't all about women bro

Quick Reply

Latest