The Student Room Group

Anyone got their remark back

Im sending mines off tomorrow and wondering if any has got theirs back and if their grade went up or down also how long it took to get the remark back

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mine was sent 3 or 4 days ago and I haven't got the remark yet. It's Business Studies AQA
Reply 2
I'm curious to know as well
Reply 3
Original post by mee.vu
Mine was sent 3 or 4 days ago and I haven't got the remark yet. It's Business Studies AQA

Unit 1 business studies?
Reply 4
Yep. I just got it this morning. I got from a C to a B. It's actually driving me mad because it was only 1 mark off an A :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by mee.vu
Yep. I just got it this morning. I got from a C to a B. It's actually driving me mad because it was only 1 mark off an A :frown:

I sent an AQA business studies paper for a remark on Wednesday. When did you send your paper for a remark?
Reply 6
Original post by franzk
I sent an AQA business studies paper for a remark on Wednesday. When did you send your paper for a remark?

I sent it on Wednesday 2 weeks ago. I think it was about one week and you'll get the remark
Original post by mee.vu

just wondering how many extra ums did you get from the remark
Reply 8
Original post by mee.vu
I sent it on Wednesday 2 weeks ago. I think it was about one week and you'll get the remark

how did your college inform you about the remark? via email?
Reply 9
Original post by 16dan2life
just wondering how many extra ums did you get from the remark

ums? do you mean the mark? I got 10 more marks
Reply 10
Original post by franzk
how did your college inform you about the remark? via email?

No. AQA sent the statement about the new mark to the exam officer and she gave it to me
Original post by mee.vu

Wow that is a lot. What was your original and final mark?
Original post by mee.vu

I think you mean 10 more UMS. :wink:
Reply 13
Original post by GreenLantern1
Wow that is a lot. What was your original and final mark?

My original was 52/80 and the final is 62/80. Only 1 mark off A
Reply 14
Original post by mee.vu
My original was 52/80 and the final is 62/80. Only 1 mark off A

If your on about unit 1 my original is currently 53/80 hopefully 63+/80 on the remark
Reply 15
I was on 73UMS for economics and the remark was 93! so happy
Reply 16
Original post by franzk
If your on about unit 1 my original is currently 53/80 hopefully 63+/80 on the remark

Yeah! Fingers crossed
Reply 17
Original post by jw297
I was on 73UMS for economics and the remark was 93! so happy

Wow, congrats
Reply 18
Original post by mee.vu
Wow, congrats

cheers
Reply 19
Original post by franzk
Im sending mines off tomorrow and wondering if any has got theirs back and if their grade went up or down also how long it took to get the remark back

Hey! I just pop in to ask what your remark was :colondollar: My paper (after being sent to remark once), was found by my business teacher that AQA still hadn't count all 3 raw marks I supposed to have for the finance question that I did correctly every single word :eek:
It was sent back to the exam board and this time it came to the head examiner. I finally got an A :biggrin:
I just don't know what was in the mind of the examiners

Quick Reply

Latest