The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Xylem
I don't know for sure, only based it on last years thread! But if it's on the website you must be right :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I was hoping the website was a typo :tongue: I might give them a call and ask but I don't want to sound pushy
Based on last year.
I'm predicting that interviews will start being given out this Monday.
So i would get cracking with the interview prep if i were some of you.
Reply 262
Original post by fuzzycat
OK thanks - same as Southampton then? Cheers again

Southampton send out postcards to let you know they've received your application :smile:
I haven't received a letter of acknowledgement yet. Should I be worried?
Reply 264
Original post by aggie30
I was hoping the website was a typo :tongue: I might give them a call and ask but I don't want to sound pushy

They won't know it's you:P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 265
Just called them, interviews are in Jan Feb and March, not a typo unfortunately!!
Original post by Deathliga
I haven't received a letter of acknowledgement yet. Should I be worried?

Yeah that usually means that you have been rejected :frown:

I'M TOTALLY KIDDING

No i don't think anybody has received an acknowledgement yet.
Reply 267
Original post by greenfro
Just called them, interviews are in Jan Feb and March, not a typo unfortunately!!

oh thats disappointing so we wont hear till mid December earliest then
Reply 268
aaawwww looks like they're doing it differently this year then :frown:
Reply 269
I hate waiting :frown: shame they aren't doing any in november!
Original post by greenfro

Most people have January exams :frown:... probably won't be till Feb/March then.
Reply 271
Original post by Jammie Dodgers
Most people have January exams :frown:... probably won't be till Feb/March then.

They will probably interview gap year students and Graduates in January and then people in A-levels who have January exams in February and March
Original post by aggie30
They will probably interview gap year students and Graduates in January and then people in A-levels who have January exams in February and March

Yea that would probably make more sense.
guys, how do they send out interview offers? is it via the track account? or mail/e-mail?

I am an international student and I havent received my welcome booklet from ucas yet..
Original post by yahyazhar
guys, how do they send out interview offers? is it via the track account? or mail/e-mail?

I am an international student and I havent received my welcome booklet from ucas yet..

I think track is just for offers and rejections.
I've only ever heard of people getting interview invites by email.
Reply 275
Hi all

I sent a FOI request to Brighton and have got their response back here. They also gave a copy of their interview form that they had used to grade candidates as well as some data that I had asked for.
Original post by Revent
Hi all

I sent a FOI request to Brighton and have got their response back here. They also gave a copy of their interview form that they had used to grade candidates as well as some data that I had asked for.

Thanks! :hugs:
Reply 277
Original post by This Honest
Thanks! :hugs:

No worries. Hope it's helpful information! :smile:
Reply 278
Original post by Revent
Hi all

I wish I could give more upvotes :tongue:
Original post by Revent
No worries. Hope it's helpful information! :smile:

Definitely :yep: :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending