The Student Room Group

The essay question :S (AQA Biology Unit 5)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rameenusman
would really appreciate the essay booklet if anyone has it please!
Hope i'm not a few years too late
Thanks xx

This has plans for all the essays that have come up previously I think and loads of potential essay questions. It's really useful.
Original post by rameenusman
would really appreciate the essay booklet if anyone has it please!
Hope i'm not a few years too late
Thanks xx

I had to split it into two documents because the file size was too big.
Original post by Keerthikas_
please send it ASAP
thanks a lot

^^^^^^^^
Original post by tulipsinrain
This has plans for all the essays that have come up previously I think and loads of potential essay questions. It's really useful.

thank you so much! really appreciate it :smile:
Original post by Sarah786
I have an excellent BIO5 essay booklet which my teacher provided me with.. if anybody wants me to send it them just inbox me and i will do so....

Would it be possible if you could email it to me please, it would be very useful. Thank you very much
So my teacher told me that the marking is split among how many topics you choose, so of the 16 marks available for content if you chose four topics and answered them well then you would be likely to gain more marks. He said that if for example you wrote about 8 different topics the maximum amount of marks you could get is 2 for each topic.. so you could write loads on one topic and very little on another and end up with 2 marks for the well written one and 0 for the one you only wrote a couple of sentences about. What's everyones thoughts on this? Is it better to just write as much as you can think of? or is my (slightly unreliable) teacher right to just stick to four?

Reply 106
Original post by tulipsinrain
I had to split it into two documents because the file size was too big.

Hi - this is showing as unreadable so could you please repost the second part. Thank you😀
Original post by dawndo
Hi - this is showing as unreadable so could you please repost the second part. Thank you😀

Yeah sure
I have an excellent BIO5 essay booklet which my teacher provided me with.. if anybody wants me to send it them just inbox me and i will do so....

Inbox it please
i would really appreciate it if you can send me the booklet too~ many thanks!!
essays sure are awful :frown:

Please can you send to me

thanks Kyle
Hi could you please send me one too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending