The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gogregg
That sounds absolutely amazing! If I'm honestly I've never really given Ecuador much thought, but it sounds like an amazing place :colondollar:

Yeah when our school said the expedition was to Ecuador it was pretty random- its tiny and I never thought much about it! Woheeeey if we both end up at UEA a trip there is deffo on the table!!
Original post by Lemauricien
My birthday is a day after results day man....

Ahaha that was me last year! It'll either be the best birthday ever or by far the worst. Extra good luck to you pal
Original post by ImagineCats
Yeah when our school said the expedition was to Ecuador it was pretty random- its tiny and I never thought much about it! Woheeeey if we both end up at UEA a trip there is deffo on the table!!

Woheeey! Definitely :P
Oh gods i hope we both end up there :lol:
Good luck for results day, guys :smile:

lol i haven't posted in ages but waheyyyyy - school starts next week
Original post by LeFeuilly
Good luck for results day, guys :smile:

lol i haven't posted in ages but waheyyyyy - school starts next week

Good luck to you too. :smile:

Wait, your school starts next week?! Oo0
Original post by Firenze26
Good luck to you too. :smile:

Wait, your school starts next week?! Oo0

Thaaanks :smile:

Yep :P We start our term break earlier than most other schools in Hong Kong, so we end up going back earlier too.

Lol reminds me of this private school here that follows Australia's educational system (ish). They get a month off from July to August and get another one at the end of December ... I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck on Results day!!
I bet we all have done great or are preparing for our funerals.:wink:

Bye Bye year 12, Hello hell..I mean Year 13:s-smilie:
Thaaanks :smile:

Yep :P We start our term break earlier than most other schools in Hong Kong, so we end up going back earlier too.

Lol reminds me of this private school here that follows Australia's educational system (ish). They get a month off from July to August and get another one at the end of December ... I think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

GOOD LUCK!
and I'm sorry you have to go back so early!:colondollar::wink:
When's grade boundaries out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BunnyMidnight
GOOD LUCK!
and I'm sorry you have to go back so early!:colondollar::wink:

Hahaha thanks :smile:

Oh well, school's inevitably gonna get us all ... Somehow o_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha thanks :smile:

Oh well, school's inevitably gonna get us all ... Somehow o_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

So true, go back in sept so just a few more weeks after you...What are you studying?
Ah, results day nightmares.

I kept waking up, then going back to sleep, then being like "oh getting ACE instead of AAA was just a dream!!!" only to be told that it wasn't by my v disappointed parents and that my life was ruined....

I'm not sleeping tonight! :P
Original post by roarchika
Ah, results day nightmares.

I kept waking up, then going back to sleep, then being like "oh getting ACE instead of AAA was just a dream!!!" only to be told that it wasn't by my v disappointed parents and that my life was ruined....

I'm not sleeping tonight! :P

Last night I had a dream that I went to Sweden, on my own, to get my AS results. Unfortunately I got UUU. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thevamps99xo
Last night I had a dream that I went to Sweden, on my own, to get my AS results. Unfortunately I got UUU. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:((((( if it helps, there's like a 0% chance of you actually getting Us? Although, Sweden, huh - that's a pretty interesting destination for exam results collection!
Original post by roarchika
:frown:((((( if it helps, there's like a 0% chance of you actually getting Us? Although, Sweden, huh - that's a pretty interesting destination for exam results collection!

I know I haven't got Us anyway, so that makes it better. I'm not sure how I conjured up Sweden though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BunnyMidnight
So true, go back in sept so just a few more weeks after you...What are you studying?

History, Philosophy, English, Maths, Bio, and Spanish :smile:

Idk how to do those fancy spoiler things on mobile lmao, but I do IB and have synoptic tests as soon as I get back hahahahahahahaha..........

What did you take? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
My work experience in King's hospital was so much fun now I'm petrified I won't get the grades to apply for that genetics degree!!! Wtf I'm so excited to start working mega hard for this :frown: :frown: ARGH PLS GIVE ME A C PLS OCR PLS
History, Philosophy, English, Maths, Bio, and Spanish :smile:

Idk how to do those fancy spoiler things on mobile lmao, but I do IB and have synoptic tests as soon as I get back hahahahahahahaha..........

What did you take? :P
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow your smaaaart, heard that IB is waaaaay better than A-levels!! I do AS and A2:Media Studies, Biology, Chemistry, English Literature and Language, Sociology and Psychology. :P :wings::wings::silverwings::silverwings::yep::yep::s-smilie::s-smilie:what you planning to study at uni (if you're going) and what unis are you looking at?? :smile::smile:
I just want my envelope now and stop the worrying I'm absolutely petrified omfg no
Hey guys,
Surely our results do not matter for most subjects due to A-Level reforms? And for those that are yet to change, you can just retake a module next year if it was that horrendous? And most universities are not even looking at AS results because not everyone has done them. That only leaves predicted grades, and if you have been working at a high standard throughout the year then I'm sure teachers will predict the grades you need (they tend to predict higher anyway).

So should I be worried that i'm doomed if I get bad grades or am I just in denial lmao

Latest