The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds - Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Name: Dani
Course: History and English Literature GCSEs: 1 A* 11 A's
AS: AAABB (History, English Lit, Religious Studies, English Lang, French)
A2 subjects: History, Lit, RE, French
A2 achieved- (I took a gap year lol) AAAB
Other:
Hey guys! I've got an unconditional so I'll hopefully see some of you guys there! is anyone staying at a place called ELDON COURT next year?? If so drop me a message would be cool to get to know you all! Same for you too possible future course mates!! :smile: best of luck to everyone waiting on exam results! Also anyone speak any Japanese/French?? (I've done the JLPT!)
:smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by hearthstone
I am starting Uni in september at leeds, I AM SO NERVOUS!

Aww dont be nervous!! What you studying?? :smile:
I am going to study Petroleum Engineering! How about you? :3
Does anyone know what date we move into accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tracijune
Does anyone know what date we move into accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

16 - 17th September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I heard the female population in thisu university is greater than male about 61% female and 39% male , that's why I chose Leeds. I am here for the grills!
Original post by Looking48GF
I heard the female population in thisu university is greater than male about 61% female and 39% male , that's why I chose Leeds. I am here for the grills!

Yeah, I heard they do lots of bbqs so many grills around for you!!
GUYS i've started a leeds whatsapp group for people coming to the uni in september. nice to get to know eachother a bit :smile: message me if you wanna join
Original post by Looking48GF

lol same here. I'd be goin down on em :wink:
Name: Cody Lauren
Course: Religion, Politics and Society
GCSEs: A*A*AAAAAAAABB
AS: BBB
A2 subjects: Religious Studies, English Language and Biology
A2 (predictions or achieved): they've been really varied and messed around by my sixth, but went on UCAS as AAB
Other: I have my heart set on Leeds and the pre-results day panic has already set in, already registered for clearing! Absolutely adored the University and the city so here's hoping:redface:
Reply 510
That's not true , on the website it says the 10th. (This is for halls don't know about private accommodation) don't forget Leeds fresher's is for two weeks. But the move in date will vary per accommodation.

If in doubt go on the uni website
Original post by sho2016
That's not true , on the website it says the 10th. (This is for halls don't know about private accommodation) don't forget Leeds fresher's is for two weeks. But the move in date will vary per accommodation.

If in doubt go on the uni website

On the accommodation website it says that you can move in from 10th- 17th but it varies by accommodation and that freshers week starts 19th...it's only one week

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
There's a group chat for new students going Leeds in September, I can add you to it☺️
Original post by CoreyFielding
There's a group chat for new students going Leeds in September, I can add you to it☺️

Can you add me please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

add me aswell G.
Original post by pewdiepig
add me aswell G.

What's your number? So I can add you to the whatsapp group
What's your number? So I can add you to the whatsapp group

+66927868334
Hi ya'll,
Anyone wanna join a whatsApp group that has members who will be attending the University this September then drop me a message with your number etc and i will add you.

Im Matloob (Mat), course applied for is Pharmacology integrated masters
Can someone add me to the Leeds group chat as well, I'm an international student studying law this coming September
Original post by Samcmach
Can someone add me to the Leeds group chat as well, I'm an international student studying law this coming September

Private message me your phone number, I add you to the Whatsapp group.

Quick Reply

Latest