Reply 121
Original post by Ria25
I love them , they look so nice :wink:

Thank you:smile:
Original post by anojan
Thank you:smile:

Your welcome :smile:
Reply 123
Do you think you will wear a veil? I've decided not to wear one. I'm going to be wearing my hair down so feel it'll be too much to wear my hair down plus a veil. I'm going to wear a purple crystal hairband or tiara of some sort though :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm getting married in Jan 2019, so 2 and a half years away. Its too early to order a dress as knowing me I'll gain weight or change my mind on a dress but one thing I have said for years is that I wouldn't wear a white, ivory or cream dress. I personally don't feel like I would suit those colours so I'm going to go for a purple dress, especially as it'll match my partner's purple kilt. Been having a look at some dresses online lately to get a rough idea on what kind of design of dress and shade of purple I'd be looking for and also at prices. Found a few nice ones so far :h:

So just wondering if any of you girls have thought about what you would ever wear? Coloured wedding dresses seem to be coming a trend now. I did go through my phase of wanting a black wedding dress when I was in my emo days back when I was about 14 but I am out of that now :laugh::colondollar:

omg yesssss!!!!!!!! i was thinking black too lol or red like really dark red
Reply 125
Original post by fairly_local_EMO
omg yesssss!!!!!!!! i was thinking black too lol or red like really dark red

MCR's video for Helena really made me want a black wedding dress years ago :colondollar:
Do you think you will wear a veil? I've decided not to wear one. I'm going to be wearing my hair down so feel it'll be too much to wear my hair down plus a veil. I'm going to wear a purple crystal hairband or tiara of some sort though :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely don't want to have a veil (it's one of a few traditional things i don't want to do) , i m going to have my hair reasonably wavy and wear a simple headband :smile: purple crystal sounds lovely :smile:
Reply 127
Original post by claireestelle
Definitely don't want to have a veil (it's one of a few traditional things i don't want to do) , i m going to have my hair reasonably wavy and wear a simple headband :smile: purple crystal sounds lovely :smile:

Is it just me or do you not really see many women with veils now? I only ever see them in magazines nowadays. None of my friends wore them to their wedding.

Ya know how I'm having a cat themed wedding? I'm actually thinking of getting this made but with purple instead of red and using that as my wedding headband or tiara :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it just me or do you not really see many women with veils now? I only ever see them in magazines nowadays. None of my friends wore them to their wedding.

Ya know how I'm having a cat themed wedding? I'm actually thinking of getting this made but with purple instead of red and using that as my wedding headband or tiara :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not just you, my friend wore one to her wedding but otherwise i'd never seen one before, i guess its a personal taste thing. ooh i didnt know that, that would be lovely with purple roses on it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

None of my friends wore them at their weddings either and my mum didn't wear one as my dad disliked them (when they got married it was unusual not to wear one, I'm pretty sure they did everything else traditionally). I doubt I'd wear a veil; I'd just probably hire someone to style my hair nicely instead.
(edited 7 years ago)
Congratulations on your engagement! :h:

One of the few things I am traditional about is weddings. The only colour I may consider other than white is cream.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 131
Original post by WBZ144
Congratulations on your engagement! :h:

One of the few things I am traditional about is weddings. The only colour I may consider other than white is cream.

Thank you! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
Original post by gemmam
None of my friends wore them at their weddings either and my mum didn't wear one as my dad disliked them (when they got married it was unusual not to wear one, I'm pretty sure they did everything else traditionally). I doubt I'd wear a veil; I'd just probably hire someone to style my hair nicely instead.

Do you think you'll wear your hair up or down? Definitely down for me. I think I'll just straighten mine as it's usually curly naturally. I don't suit my hair up so that's out of the question :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think you'll wear your hair up or down? Definitely down for me. I think I'll just straighten mine as it's usually curly naturally. I don't suit my hair up so that's out of the question :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure I guess it'll depend on what time of year it is; I don't cope well in hot weather so it'll have to be up if it's in the summer.
Reply 134
You know that purple dress I've been eyeing up...I bought it :colondollar:

I had an Amazon voucher and decided to use that towards it. If it doesn't look good as a wedding dress or I find another one I like, I can get it cut into a party dress as I love the style and would wear it anyway :h:
For wedding day white dress is the best option I think.
Reply 136
Original post by jacinto downer
For wedding day white dress is the best option I think.

Each to their own :smile:
Reply 137
The dress came and I'm in Manchester atm so can't bloody see it in person til I get home :frown: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The dress came and I'm in Manchester atm so can't bloody see it in person til I get home :frown: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Manchester! :five:
Reply 139
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Manchester! :five:

Take it you're from there then? :tongue: was in Manchester earlier and now I'm in Bolton :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending