The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Qub nursing intake 12/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi all!

Does anyone know anything about applying for the bursary or other financial help with queens? I know we ticked a box on UCAS for ulster but I can't remember anything to do with queens :/ I'm getting worried incase I've missed the chance to apply! Any help greatly appreciated

Lisa
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 61
Hi, Lilo27, if you get an offer and start ou apply for the bursary in the 1st week. it is surprisingly easy, just one form and the bursary comes after about 4 weeks x
Original post by X_weebutton_X
hey catherinec18
i know, il b soo nervous if i get an interview :s-smilie:

Hey well done for getting an interview! My surname begins with c im hoping to hear soon xx
Reply 63
Hi all im new here i got an interview for queens on the 27th feb @ 9.00 my first choice was childrens. anyone any ideas on how many questions is asked or what kind off questions. Also what is the dress code?
Reply 64
Original post by donnab1988
Hi all im new here i got an interview for queens on the 27th feb @ 9.00 my first choice was childrens. anyone any ideas on how many questions is asked or what kind off questions. Also what is the dress code?

when did you get interview letter?? congrats chic :biggrin: :biggrin: dress code is smart/casual, dont go too over the top!xo
Reply 65
Hi everyone Im new here, i got an interview for 1st march and my surname begins with C. My first choice was Adult anyone have any advice lol? sooooo nervous thinking about it. Anyone know what sort of questions they would ask about 'current issues' or any issues i would find a lot of info to research . SOO stressful. helppp :colondollar: X
Reply 66
Got my letter on thursday nicoleio, thanks for info on dress code im so nervous. Congrats nurse 2 on ur interview its just nervewracking from nw till then
Reply 67
Original post by randombird
Hi, Lilo27, if you get an offer and start ou apply for the bursary in the 1st week. it is surprisingly easy, just one form and the bursary comes after about 4 weeks x

Thanks randombird! That's a relief!

My surname begins with M so I guess I'll not hear for a while :frown: my first choice is mental health I don't see many people applying for this it looks like adult and children's is the most popular so fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!
Reply 68
Got my letter on thursday nicoleio, thanks for info on dress code im so nervous. Congrats nurse 2 on ur interview its just nervewracking from nw till then

thankyouuu :biggrin:!! it really is!! just not knowing what theyre going to ask is the worst lol. GOOD LUCKKK for yours and let us know how u get on :wink:
Reply 69
Hello everyone!

I'm new here, I applied for adult nursing as my top choice and got my interview letter on Friday for the 29th of Feb and I'm stressing out! My last name begins with a C so I'm sure everyone after that will be hearing within the week! Best of luck to everyone who's applied :smile:
I'm really dreading the interview though, It is scored which makes me think when they ask you a question there are only certain things they want to hear? But the biggest thing I really have no clue about is do you shake their hands when you first meet the interviewers? I've always thought of hand shaking as a mans thing but I don't want to make a bad first impression. What would you do on your interview?
Original post by Lilo27
Thanks randombird! That's a relief!

My surname begins with M so I guess I'll not hear for a while :frown: my first choice is mental health I don't see many people applying for this it looks like adult and children's is the most popular so fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

Hi Lilo27 :smile: My first choice is mental health too! havent heard anything back either-starting to panic! As I applied last year and by this stage I had my interview over! I didnt get in last year because of my interview so im super nervous this year! x
Reply 71
Pixiepeach I know what you mean, I wouldn't know what to do either I think you just need to use your instinct, try not too worry too much over the smaller details or you'll drive yourself round the bend!!

Hannahcarson did you apply for mental health last year? Mental health is my 1st choice, still haven't heard anything yet :-(
Reply 72
mental health is my first choice!!
seems popular on this! lol

eeppp

xo

Hey Donna :smile:
I got an interview for monday aswell and my 1st choice is childrens, altho mine isnt to 2.00
All the best :smile:
Reply 74
Hi wee button thats great, yeah mine is at 9 so early start for me but I will have it over an done with then.
good luck in your interview too weebutton :smile:
Reply 75
Oh man mental health does seem popular on here :/ does anyone have any experience? I think usually when your to shake hands the
Interviewer puts their hand out when they first meet you so just look for that signal and if not I'd say a nice to meet you would suffice :smile:
This waiting is pants!! :frown:
Reply 76
Mines at 1:30 on the 29th too yaay! :smile:

Original post by Pixiepeach
Hello everyone!

I'm new here, I applied for adult nursing as my top choice and got my interview letter on Friday for the 29th of Feb and I'm stressing out! My last name begins with a C so I'm sure everyone after that will be hearing within the week! Best of luck to everyone who's applied :smile:
I'm really dreading the interview though, It is scored which makes me think when they ask you a question there are only certain things they want to hear? But the biggest thing I really have no clue about is do you shake their hands when you first meet the interviewers? I've always thought of hand shaking as a mans thing but I don't want to make a bad first impression. What would you do on your interview?
Reply 77
Hi, has anyone received any interview letters this week or know of anyone who has received any? I was just wondering are they being sent out by branch as people who have their date seem to have picked adult or children as their 1st preference
Hi wee button thats great, yeah mine is at 9 so early start for me but I will have it over an done with then.
good luck in your interview too weebutton :smile:

Yeah that is a early start, just means you can spend the day shopping after :smile:
Original post by EmmaD123
Hi, has anyone received any interview letters this week or know of anyone who has received any? I was just wondering are they being sent out by branch as people who have their date seem to have picked adult or children as their 1st preference

They send them out alphabetical order,so u should hear soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending