Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by PrIaLs
Spam.

:tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by RDavies93
No, I have been excused from my taxi duties today :smile: HURRAY

Although, nor do you seem to for that matter.

RahRahRah........
Reply 42
Original post by Jaydiee
I'm going to add you :colone:
When I find you.. hmmm I'll go through the TSR meet-up page.

It should be quite obvious who I am :biggrin:

Edit: No I wont I cant find you on the meetup page :colonhash:

:lol: Found me in the end
Reply 43
Original post by morris743
RahRahRah........

This means nothing to me.
Reply 44
LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa
Reply 45
Letter from my friend in the post, makes me ridiculously happy :biggrin:
Reply 46
:tongue:

Alright? :tongue: What have I missed? :colone:
Reply 47
Original post by PrIaLs
Alright? :tongue: What have I missed? :colone:

Hmm not much as far as I'm aware! Saw the lovely picture on facebook, I'm jealous cause it's freezing here! Are you enjoying it? :smile:
Reply 48
Hmm not much as far as I'm aware! Saw the lovely picture on facebook, I'm jealous cause it's freezing here! Are you enjoying it? :smile:

Haha, that's sort of why I posted it :tongue: It's from the veranda of the charity building, the white apartments in the picture is where I'm staying.

At the moment, yeah, but I'm not doing much yet, everyone is busy working on their own projects and I er...don't have one. I've watered the plants and I'm cooking for everyone tonight, then off to the dog rescue centre tomorrow to do some dog walking!
Reply 49
Original post by PrIaLs
Haha, that's sort of why I posted it :tongue: It's from the veranda of the charity building, the white apartments in the picture is where I'm staying.

At the moment, yeah, but I'm not doing much yet, everyone is busy working on their own projects and I er...don't have one. I've watered the plants and I'm cooking for everyone tonight, then off to the dog rescue centre tomorrow to do some dog walking!

It's beautiful I must say.A bit of a relaxing start then :smile: That's good! What you gonna cook? Awh, this is something I enjoy doing very much! :smile:
Reply 50
From that PMQ's.

Cameron > Milliband > Clegg > Harman.
Reply 51
It's beautiful I must say.A bit of a relaxing start then :smile: That's good! What you gonna cook? Awh, this is something I enjoy doing very much! :smile:

Mhmm :redface: Nice to not have work to do for once. Or to even be thinking about repairing PCs.

I have a dog at home and I don't enjoy walking him much, but these are mistreated animals, so it's a huge difference. They have some Shetland ponies there that like being taken for a walk as well :tongue:
Reply 52
Original post by Deyesy
From that PMQ's.

Cameron > Milliband > Clegg > Harman.

It makes me feel so uneducated that I can never take an interest in this. Then everyone asks questions and tells me their views later and I'm there like "Umm I actually watched power rangers instead"

(please note, power rangers is the only example I can think of for some reason and I don't actually watch it).
Reply 53
Original post by PrIaLs
Mhmm :redface: Nice to not have work to do for once. Or to even be thinking about repairing PCs.

I have a dog at home and I don't enjoy walking him much, but these are mistreated animals, so it's a huge difference. They have some Shetland ponies there that like being taken for a walk as well :tongue:

Awh, I love walking my dogs :smile: (i have 3...) But working at the rescue with the dogs there was so rewarding, especially when the wary ones finally started to come up to you by choice. It's the same with horses, I love working with the youngsters and the mistreated ones because it's wonderful when things click in to place and they begin accepting you. Patience Always pays off in the end, however frustrating it is at the beginning :biggrin:

Hehe taking shetlands for walks... I warn you, they are Much stronger than they look!
Reply 54
It makes me feel so uneducated that I can never take an interest in this. Then everyone asks questions and tells me their views later and I'm there like "Umm I actually watched power rangers instead"

(please note, power rangers is the only example I can think of for some reason and I don't actually watch it).

Why can you never take an interest in politics? O.o

It's the 2012 budget next week :3 I'm SO sad that it interests me >.<
Reply 55
Original post by Deyesy
Why can you never take an interest in politics? O.o

It's the 2012 budget next week :3 I'm SO sad that it interests me >.<

I know it's bad... I just can't :/ I also am aware that I Need to, especially since I'll be voting next year, and I refuse to do so without being able to make an informed decision about it. It just really doesn't interest me for some reason.
Reply 56
I know it's bad... I just can't :/ I also am aware that I Need to, especially since I'll be voting next year, and I refuse to do so without being able to make an informed decision about it. It just really doesn't interest me for some reason.

It helps I did Britain between 1918-63 which involved ALOT of politics and stuff on the economy in A2 History. So now I understand pretty much everything they talk about :colondollar:

Put simply. Without low interest rates, we'd be like Greece.

^ I could bore you ALOT more by going on about inflation and stuff but I won't :colondollar: AND. You'll find out that unless you actually live in a constituency that's a marginal seat, what party you vote for won't make any difference whatsoever. So for me; voting anything but Labour is a waste of a vote...

Sorry for boring you there :facepalm:
Reply 57
Original post by Deyesy
It helps I did Britain between 1918-63 which involved ALOT of politics and stuff on the economy in A2 History. So now I understand pretty much everything they talk about :colondollar:

Put simply. Without low interest rates, we'd be like Greece.

^ I could bore you ALOT more by going on about inflation and stuff but I won't :colondollar: AND. You'll find out that unless you actually live in a constituency that's a marginal seat, what party you vote for won't make any difference whatsoever. So for me; voting anything but Labour is a waste of a vote...

Sorry for boring you there :facepalm:

You didn't bore me :smile: Maybe confuse a little... I still would like to Try and take an interest, so maybe little bits like this will ease me into it. Here's hoping!
RDavies, alright! I'll get the teleporter ready.

And Deyesy..../whoosh. That's the sound of that going over my head.
Reply 59
Original post by nosceteipsummm
RDavies, alright! I'll get the teleporter ready.

And Deyesy..../whoosh. That's the sound of that going over my head.

Excellent! Let me knw when we're good to go :tongue:

Latest