The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Aw, Grantley, the old softie! :h:

Getting sick of this gang thing but quite interested in what seems to be happening in the promo - maybe Finn will snap out of it :colonhash:
I hate it when they introduce a new character for just one episode...
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I hate it when they introduce a new character for just one episode...

Although I am getting a bit bored with the recurring characters.

Our art exam was nothing like that? We each did our individual piece based on coursework. and last episode they all just sat in a random order?:confused:
Original post by minthumbugs
Although I am getting a bit bored with the recurring characters.

Our art exam was nothing like that? We each did our individual piece based on coursework. and last episode they all just sat in a random order?:confused:

No that wasn't a very good representation of an art exam, but it's not known for it's factual accuracy :tongue:

While I agree the recurring characters can get a bit dull there's a lot of characters who could have been introduced as friend of someone for a few episodes before "their" episode.
I have been watching Waterloo Road for many years now and I always imagined Grantly to be the kind of teacher I never liked.

But during this season and esp this episode, I have to say he will be one of the most missed characters if/when he leaves.
No that wasn't a very good representation of an art exam, but it's not known for it's factual accuracy :tongue:

While I agree the recurring characters can get a bit dull there's a lot of characters who could have been introduced as friend of someone for a few episodes before "their" episode.

I realised that when all the sixth form students sat a chemistry exam without a calculator.

It just really annoys me that our schools are NOTHING like this. They could at least get the details right?:rolleyes:

it'll be the day when our dinner ladies model for our art exam:eek:
Does anyone else think that Finn is way out of his depth as a gang member? He's being naive about the whole thing.
Oh look another wedding plot...
Roxanne Pallett in a school uniform is a nice sight!
I used to love Waterloo Road, and would get seriously excited about it, but for some reason it's not the same anymore. I think it's the fact that the same stories keep recycling, but I know they have limited things that they can do in a school because it's not exactly going to change much. I still watch it though, but no longer buy the DVDs of the series'.
Original post by Ben Butler
Roxanne Pallett in a school uniform is a nice sight!

I just realised how old she is :lolwut:
Reply 452
Phew, what an episode :eek:

I love how they didn't just forget about Grantley and Harley. It was nice how Grantley came to his rescue and Harley was so sorry.

The gang storyline is still horrible, but it's grown on my slightly because it looks like something might actually happen now. The way Kyle was excluded though was just weird, not even Waterloo Road would be like 'yeah, you're excluded. On your bike' it's surely be a lot more formal. It was funny how he punched that teacher though :colondollar:

Was I the only one who thought Jez was really dull? I'm glad he's gone to be honest.

It'll be interesting to see what the 'explosive storyline' is that makes the school move. I still think it will have something to do with the gang storyline. Or the school might just get shut and they all bugger off to Scotland :biggrin:

Scout getting married? :facepalm2:
Original post by Leelad
Phew, what an episode :eek:

I love how they didn't just forget about Grantley and Harley. It was nice how Grantley came to his rescue and Harley was so sorry.

The gang storyline is still horrible, but it's grown on my slightly because it looks like something might actually happen now. The way Kyle was excluded though was just weird, not even Waterloo Road would be like 'yeah, you're excluded. On your bike' it's surely be a lot more formal. It was funny how he punched that teacher though :colondollar:

Was I the only one who thought Jez was really dull? I'm glad he's gone to be honest.

It'll be interesting to see what the 'explosive storyline' is that makes the school move. I still think it will have something to do with the gang storyline. Or the school might just get shut and they all bugger off to Scotland :biggrin:

Scout getting married? :facepalm2:

I reckon its definitely gang related but i wonder how plausible it's going to be? Apparently, a few current staff and student make the move too so I wonder how their going to manage to find a realistic scenario to make characters move from Rochdale to Scotland...

My money is on the school being destroyed in some gang related fire injuring Micheal, Michael leaving to get away from it all taking some close staff with him and offering scholarships to special students to move the move too.
Why is scout getting married to a Eastern European guy?
Original post by Kruz

I have no clue :s-smilie: I'm more interigued as to whose in that "den" when Finn sets it on fire..
Reply 456
Original post by VanillaTwilight
I have no clue :s-smilie: I'm more interigued as to whose in that "den" when Finn sets it on fire..

I think it will be Trudis sister.

Spoiler

Original post by Kruz

I assumed it was for money, so that he could legally move to Britain? Although that trick might not be legal anymore, I'm not sure.
Original post by Leelad
I think it will be Trudis sister.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 459
Does Michaels smile creep anyone else out?

Quick Reply

Latest