The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Super single vs single with basin

Hey everyone, just looking to fill out my accomodation application form, and for Wright Robinson there are two choices - super single rooms and rooms with basins. What is a super single room as opposed to a single with a basin?

Thanks!
Original post by TenaciousMonkey
Hey everyone, just looking to fill out my accomodation application form, and for Wright Robinson there are two choices - super single rooms and rooms with basins. What is a super single room as opposed to a single with a basin?

Thanks!

You're best to email either the office that deals with Wright Robinson: [email protected] (taken from the info on Wright Robinson on the accommodation website)

Or accommodation office: [email protected]
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by ellakrystina
You're best to email either the office that deals with Wright Robinson: [email protected] (taken from the info on Wright Robinson on the accommodation website)

Or accommodation office: [email protected]

Thanks for replying :smile: Yeah, I've alread emailed, but they're taking a long time to get back to me, and I want to get it done. I thought someone on here might know. No worries! :smile:
Original post by TenaciousMonkey
Thanks for replying :smile: Yeah, I've alread emailed, but they're taking a long time to get back to me, and I want to get it done. I thought someone on here might know. No worries! :smile:

Yeah, the three week long university holidays have just started, and the accommodation office may or may not be closed for that period.

At a guess, I'd say the super single is just bigger, but I don't actually know.
Original post by Origami Bullets
Yeah, the three week long university holidays have just started, and the accommodation office may or may not be closed for that period.

At a guess, I'd say the super single is just bigger, but I don't actually know.

I've just put regular with basin - thanks! :smile:
Reply 5
Did you get an answer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending