The Student Room Group

Geography applicants for entry 2012 :]

Scroll to see replies

i firmed Durham a couple of days ago :work: but :ahee: !!
Original post by student1234567891
i firmed Durham a couple of days ago :work: but :ahee: !!

Hahahah I'm going to firm it too!!
Original post by blacktreacle
Hahahah I'm going to firm it too!!

did you visit? :smile:
did you visit? :smile:

No, I live too far away from Durham! But I've spoken to those who have attended the visit day. What college are you in?
Original post by ISS2508
Hey sorry for the late reply :smile: Ahh thats such a smart move XD

Uncon from Queen Mary and Kings, I think I may have been put into that gathering field thing for LSE, they sent me a really strange email in late Feb lol

LSE would be wicked but I am so happy about Kings :biggrin:

Wbu? hows is your revision and everything going?

Woot unconditional!! I've been to Queen Mary, it's a lovely place!

I've been doing my EPQ lately and preparing for my History exam (which is on early May) so haven't got much time for other subjects yet! But I seriously need to revise my Geography soon. Thanks for asking:biggrin:

I'm still waiting for LSE btw :s
No, I live too far away from Durham! But I've spoken to those who have attended the visit day. What college are you in?

St Mary's, you? :smile: it was soooo amaze! one girl had her dissertation used by the World Health Organisation (investigating metal content in vegetables!)
Reply 386
Woot unconditional!! I've been to Queen Mary, it's a lovely place!

I've been doing my EPQ lately and preparing for my History exam (which is on early May) so haven't got much time for other subjects yet! But I seriously need to revise my Geography soon. Thanks for asking:biggrin:

I'm still waiting for LSE btw :s

Lol yes XD makes this gap year so much easier lol :smile: ahhh yes
Oh wow what is that? Are you doing A levels? Good luck with your History exam :biggrin: thats understandable :smile:

Same =/ no reply today either, I think we have both been put onto this field... they only have a week left! lol mmmmm strange. Hope its good news XD
St Mary's, you? :smile: it was soooo amaze! one girl had her dissertation used by the World Health Organisation (investigating metal content in vegetables!)

St Aidan's:biggrin:

:eek: you mean a girl from St Mary's?
Original post by ISS2508
Lol yes XD makes this gap year so much easier lol :smile: ahhh yes
Oh wow what is that? Are you doing A levels? Good luck with your History exam :biggrin: thats understandable :smile:

Same =/ no reply today either, I think we have both been put onto this field... they only have a week left! lol mmmmm strange. Hope its good news XD

Oh wow, what did you do in your gap year?

I'm doing my EPQ on overfishing which is ABSOLUTELY FUN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: And yea I'm doing my A2s! Thanks xx
Reply 389
Oh wow, what did you do in your gap year?

I'm doing my EPQ on overfishing which is ABSOLUTELY FUN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: And yea I'm doing my A2s! Thanks xx

I work for my dad and family friends, they are into electrical engineering and shizz so it helps with my physics work (Have to retake because year 12 wasn't such a good year lol) Volunteered at Regents Park for a bit, but it got really cold... going traveling in Summer and I am doing a few more retakes incase i want to do a post grad XD

Wow thats wicked XD sounds much more interesting than what I studied XD Ahh cool :smile: Where do you hope to go? xx
Original post by ISS2508
I work for my dad and family friends, they are into electrical engineering and shizz so it helps with my physics work (Have to retake because year 12 wasn't such a good year lol) Volunteered at Regents Park for a bit, but it got really cold... going traveling in Summer and I am doing a few more retakes incase i want to do a post grad XD

Wow thats wicked XD sounds much more interesting than what I studied XD Ahh cool :smile: Where do you hope to go? xx

Sounds like you've made a good use of your gap year :smile:

I'm planning to firm Durham and insurancing LSE, but if I get rejected from LSE I'll be insurancing Bristol or Exeter. What about you?
Reply 391
Sounds like you've made a good use of your gap year :smile:

I'm planning to firm Durham and insurancing LSE, but if I get rejected from LSE I'll be insurancing Bristol or Exeter. What about you?

Haha yeh :smile:

Wow those are amazing choices! It would be between Kings and LSE, would take me a while to pick lol XD
Original post by ISS2508
Haha yeh :smile:

Wow those are amazing choices! It would be between Kings and LSE, would take me a while to pick lol XD

I'm still not sure whether I'm willing to live in London for three years!
Reply 393
A2 subjects - Business Studies, English Literature, Geography
Applying for - BA
Offers - Leicester, QMUL, RHUL, Sheffield, Sussex

Firm - Sussex, insurance RHUL

Is it bad that i've rejected Sheffield?
Reply 394
I'm still not sure whether I'm willing to live in London for three years!

Do you not like london? XD Where are you from?
Original post by ISS2508
Do you not like london? XD Where are you from?

I'm living in Suffolk atm. I'm not really fond of living in busy cities.
Reply 396
I'm living in Suffolk atm. I'm not really fond of living in busy cities.

Ah I see :smile: ... still waiting? :frown: URGHHHHH
Original post by swbp
A2 subjects - Business Studies, English Literature, Geography
Applying for - BA
Offers - Leicester, QMUL, RHUL, Sheffield, Sussex

Firm - Sussex, insurance RHUL

Is it bad that i've rejected Sheffield?

In my opinion, yes. :tongue:
Original post by ISS2508
Ah I see :smile: ... still waiting? :frown: URGHHHHH

yes. AWFUL.
Reply 399
In my opinion, yes. :tongue:

Haha, do we have a Sheffield student here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending