Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Unconditional offer for Computing. Applying to stay at Atlantic Point :smile:
Liverpool
Hey :smile: got an offer for film studies at mount pleasant. Applied for Europa and seconded Grand Central for accommodation. Anyone else doing film studies or applying for Europa? :P
Original post by ClaireeRoisin
Hey :smile: got an offer for film studies at mount pleasant. Applied for Europa and seconded Grand Central for accommodation. Anyone else doing film studies or applying for Europa? :P

I have an unconditional for Business Communications and will be staying in block E flat 16 in Europa :smile: still on the lookout for anyone else who has an offer for the same course or is staying at Europa...
Original post by ClaireeRoisin

Hey :biggrin:
I'm doing Creative Writing and Film Studies, but I'm not sure whether the film part of my course is taught together with your course, so might possibly see you in September :smile:
Original post by heythereluckyone
Hey :biggrin:
I'm doing Creative Writing and Film Studies, but I'm not sure whether the film part of my course is taught together with your course, so might possibly see you in September :smile:

Hey there :smile: you never know, they might be. The classes that are similar and don't conflict on the timetable.
Original post by lilgangsta24
Just firmed Biomedical Science and booked accomodation at Atlantic Point, anybody else?

Original post by _jamie
I have an offer for Biomedical Science :smile:

I have an offer for Biology :smile: Commuting to Liverpool :redface:
Reply 106
I applied for pharmacy, they changed my course to ACAPS (applied pharmaceutical and chemical sciences) still pretty happy though gotta love LJMU - its my insurance has anyone else got this course? Im planning to be at Marybone 2 also :smile:

Original post by AbbieRomano
Offer for Pharmacy :smile:

nice well done :smile: what conditions if you dont mind me asking?
Reply 107
Firmed LJMU for Pharmacy people, I really need to actually apply for accommodation :frown: Just not had any free time lately! Plus I need to check the places too lol
Reply 108
Original post by cbooth5
I applied for pharmacy, they changed my course to ACAPS (applied pharmaceutical and chemical sciences)

ACAPS is supposed to be pretty awesome at LJMU. Apparently you guys and the Pharmacists do quite a few social events together!
300 ucas points :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by AbbieRomano
300 ucas points :smile:

Ah good luck :smile: ive heard LJMU are quite lenient so sure you'll be fine. On the open day students were saying they got in with B(chem) CC.
Reply 111
Original post by Doctor.
ACAPS is supposed to be pretty awesome at LJMU. Apparently you guys and the Pharmacists do quite a few social events together!

Haha ah brilliant thanks :smile:! I was a bit skeptical at first but i've looked into it a lot and as long as you do get a good degree i think it can get you places.
Reply 112
Original post by SimonieMonie
I have an unconditional for Business Communications and will be staying in block E flat 16 in Europa :smile: still on the lookout for anyone else who has an offer for the same course or is staying at Europa...

Ive had a conditional to study Business Communications, staying in grand central :smile:
Reply 113
Applied for GC a few days ago and Apollo court as my second choice. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take for them to get back to me? Really hope I get into GC! Thanks
Just firmed Biomedical Science and booked accomodation at Atlantic Point, anybody else?
Reply 115
Coaching Development here. Anybody else doing this? Living in Grand Central too in Block F, anyone located around there??
Original post by AEHARTLEY
Ive had a conditional to study Business Communications, staying in grand central :smile:

hey :smile: its taken me ages to find someone else that's firmed the course! :biggrin: did you go to the application day in march?
Reply 117
Hey just accepted my offer for Fine Art BA hons at LJMU, anyone else doing this course? x
Reply 118
Original post by smart slug
I will probably firm Liverpool for Anthro, I'll be almost 23 when the course starts as well :smile:

I have just firmed LJMU as my main choice :smile:
Just need to see which accommodation i'll be in. Marybone 2, 3 or Atlantic Point :smile:

Exciting times!
Reply 119
Original post by lilgangsta24

Same but just with Construction Management.

Quick Reply

Latest