Yeah... Starting uni in September, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh nice. Good luck with uni
I'll be resuming second year in Sept.
Which uni you off to??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ursi
Thank you!
Yea I'm to begin a PGCert in Management in September.
Anyone with a similar course or programme here?

Good luck to you as well. There's probably a thread for Management on tsr, not too sure though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yemiprecious
Oh nice. Good luck with uni
I'll be resuming second year in Sept.
Which uni you off to??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank youu 😄. UCB, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BusayoCray
Thank youu 😄. UCB, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liverpool university

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yemiprecious
Liverpool university

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 305
Hi all, anybody from cardiff uni here

Hi can someone help me out with some questions I have?
1) what is the name of the dance move in the video at 0:53 to 1:01?
2) what is the name of the song at 8:54 to 9:14?
3) what is the name of the song at 9:54 to 10:02?
4) what is the name of the song at 10:03 to 10:17?

[video="youtube;Snfeoi40cd0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snfeoi40cd0[/video]
It is no secret that education has become a for-profit industry. The exorbitant cost of college education implies that an average student has to take on tonnes of debt and/or put their parents under major financial stress. The truth is, most colleges today are merely acting as money-making machines for their private owners and so we find more and more "grad student" associates taking classes, not to mention more lucrative "sports revenue". Engineering students are made to take up "philosophy" of music and other trivial subjects merely for the institute to get ABET accreditation. Such classes are nothing but money makers for the colleges, while taking time away from necessary education.

Today, opportunities for learning and growth expand way beyond the classroom. But the demands of conventional education mean that your student life is caught up in a regimen of submissions, quizzes and tests.

Won’t it be great to have someone to assist you with all of that, so that you can go beyond and learn something extra that really differentiates you from the rest? Drop me a line to know how you can make the most of your college life!
Reply 308
Original post by Essay_Folks
It is no secret that education has become a for-profit industry. The exorbitant cost of college education implies that an average student has to take on tonnes of debt and/or put their parents under major financial stress. The truth is, most colleges today are merely acting as money-making machines for their private owners and so we find more and more "grad student" associates taking classes, not to mention more lucrative "sports revenue". Engineering students are made to take up "philosophy" of music and other trivial subjects merely for the institute to get ABET accreditation. Such classes are nothing but money makers for the colleges, while taking time away from necessary education.

Today, opportunities for learning and growth expand way beyond the classroom. But the demands of conventional education mean that your student life is caught up in a regimen of submissions, quizzes and tests.

Won’t it be great to have someone to assist you with all of that, so that you can go beyond and learn something extra that really differentiates you from the rest? Drop me a line to know how you can make the most of your college life!

banned?
why?
Hi everyone? My name is Onyemaechi, from Enugu State
Reply 310
Original post by AglowRaph
Hi everyone? My name is Onyemaechi, from Enugu State

hello
Reply 311
Original post by MannyJayking
okay, so I just created this lounge for Nigerians and foreign well wishers! One love <3.

To my dear Nigerian students in the UK (and other International students as well), if you are struggling with the rigour and demands of UK tertiary education, contact Antarch Consulting for help with academic support services for your coursework and examinations. Please Google "Antarch Consulting" and visit our website for more information on how we can help you and to see our contact email and phone number.

Best Wishes.
Hello guys, am chidi. I'll be starting at the University of Southampton come September 2016. Would totally not mind meeting anyone headed that way.
Cheers!
Reply 313
Original post by FlashKing
Hello guys, am chidi. I'll be starting at the University of Southampton come September 2016. Would totally not mind meeting anyone headed that way.
Cheers!

Oh, welcome! I'm a third year med student at Southampton. My year hasn't finished yet unfortunately so I'm still here. What will you be studying?
Reply 314
Original post by ~Seraphina~
Hi can someone help me out with some questions I have?
1) what is the name of the dance move in the video at 0:53 to 1:01?
2) what is the name of the song at 8:54 to 9:14?
3) what is the name of the song at 9:54 to 10:02?
4) what is the name of the song at 10:03 to 10:17?

[video="youtube;Snfeoi40cd0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snfeoi40cd0[/video]

I really do not know those songs I'm afraid... But am I right in thinking that's Jamaican and not Nigerian?
Original post by Pride
Oh, welcome! I'm a third year med student at Southampton. My year hasn't finished yet unfortunately so I'm still here. What will you be studying?

Thank you for replying... MSc Computer
science... Kindly buzz me on +2347069634843 . WhatsApp. Cheers!
I love Nigerians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 317
Can't find you on whatsapp mate
Original post by Habina786xx
I love Nigerians.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We love you too
Original post by Pride
Can't find you on whatsapp mate

Yeah, that happens sometimes... Try again or better still drop your digits. Lemme add you.
Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending