Username: SecretCircus
Course: Law
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Username: tiffanyalicelai
Course: Business management and communication :smile::smile:
Reply 82
Birmingham, why do you send so much spam before even giving me a potential offer?

Also, it would be nice if you guys chatted a bit more rather than only posting a request to be added to the list.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by stifa
Birmingham, why do you send so much spam before even giving me a potential offer?

they're doing this to me too. makes me anxious whenever i get an email!
Reply 84
Original post by ediopia
they're doing this to me too. makes me anxious whenever i get an email!

Indeed, though I was half-expecting it to be a newsletter this time, however.
Reply 85
Original post by stifa

Also, it would be nice if you guys chatted a bit more rather than only posting a request to be added to the list.

I'm assuming you received the email for student finance, I was excited about it being an offer too! Oh well...
I received the offer for student finance this morning as well! :L But luckily I got given an invite to Applicant Day this Wednesday yesterday, so I don't have to worry as much! It will be fine, do not worry!!! xD
Reply 87
Original post by PhysicsMan
I'm assuming you received the email for student finance, I was excited about it being an offer too! Oh well...

It was also highly irrelevant to me, as I am an international applicant who will get financial support (scholarships and loans) from the Norwegian educational funding system.
Reply 88
Username: Faraway_
Course- Planning and Economics---still waiting 4 offer!!
Anyone got an offer for Law yet?
Reply 90
Username: Ice-Zero
Course: computer Science
Does anyone have any history offers?
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
Does anyone have any history offers?

i'm applying to history at birmingham too. my friend applied to dentistry and has gotten an interview already, so it only took a few weeks for hers to come through. depending on when exactly you applied it might take that kind of timescale, then again, i am supposing that by now they've received a lot more applications for non-early application subjects like veterinary, and will take longer to process.
Reply 93
does anyone at all have an offer yet?
Original post by ediopia
does anyone at all have an offer yet?

I have an offer for natural sciences and i think someone has an offer for pyschology
Original post by Ray of Light
Anyone got an offer for Law yet?

According to the Law Offers 2012 article, one person has :smile:.
Reply 96
username: Xiaoti
Course: Mechanical engineering
Reply 97
Anybody else applied to the business school???
I've got an interview for computer science on the 16th :smile:
Reply 99
Username: the hitch
Course : Physics

Offer AAA

Quick Reply