The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't scream, I swear. :pierre: And that's normally on the vertical bit on saw you go up. :rofl2:
Reply 181
Original post by Crazy Paving
:rofl2: I think only the swarm has an actual max. restriction of 195cm...whatever that is in feet/inches. :colonhash:

BUT YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR HEAD ON RIDES LIKE COLOSSUS TOO.

You actually got me worried :angry:

I'm 192cm last time I checked so that's cool :smug:
Original post by mel0n
I wasn't :cry2: I'm hurt.

I'm sure they'll appreciate it if it means they won't have to witness the catastrophe that is Matt screaming on a rollercoaster.

I'm.....soz :angry:

Original post by mel0n
Me and Aman were discussing this hahaha, all so short.

I am taller than some of the AfSoc guys :smug:

how tall are you? :colonhash:
Original post by mel0n
Does anyone here know what gimp is? :ninja:

look it up urself
I don't scream, I swear. :pierre: And that's normally on the vertical bit on saw you go up. :rofl2:

:rofl2: at u screaming LOOOOOOOOOL!!! Hhahahaha cackling at sega screaming, man would record that
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 184
Original post by flowermaster91
I'm.....soz :angry:

On your bike m8 :colonhash:

how tall are you? :colonhash:

5 foot 7 and a half about a month ago when I visited home and checked :colonhash:

look it up urself

I know what it is :angry: that was just the first question in a series of questions because I don't know how to do something on it.
Original post by In2deep
Where do you watch Game of Thrones? TV or downloaded online?

I was going to watch the 2nd season on Sky Atlantic, but because I missed it, I'll watch it online.

:afraid: edited
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mel0n
On your bike m8 :colonhash:

5 foot 7 and a half about a month ago when I visited home and checked :colonhash:

I know what it is :angry: that was just the first question in a series of questions because I don't know how to do something on it.

I dont even know how tall i am :rofl2: ill check later...

ohhhh skeen :colonhash:

I stopped being able to hear at between 17 and 20 kHz, I thought my hearing was good :emo:

Oh when I tried it with earphones, they made a really weird noise at the end :s-smilie:
Reply 188
I dont even know how tall i am :rofl2: ill check later...

ohhhh skeen :colonhash:

I'm watching EE now :rofl2: Ray and Kim are so awkward.
zomg you're not allowed to link to sites of that nature
Original post by In2deep
You actually got me worried :angry:

I'm 192cm last time I checked so that's cool :smug:

Skeen, still best watch your head don't fall off. :colonhash:

:rofl2: at u screaming LOOOOOOOOOL!!! Hhahahaha cackling at sega screaming, man would record that

:angry: Hope saw breaks when you're at the top. :angry::angry: Some of the rides actually do videos as well. :rofl2:

I don't know how tall I am either. Getting measured for my graduation gown on Saturday, so will find out then. :colonhash: Peak if my head's too big. :nopity:
Original post by + polarity -
zomg you're not allowed to link to sites of that nature

:afraid:
[video="youtube_share;VuX_zwX3jPg"]http://youtu.be/VuX_zwX3jPg[/video]

WHAT A CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :adore:
Reply 193

I don't know how tall I am either. Getting measured for my graduation gown on Saturday, so will find out then. :colonhash: Peak if my head's too big. :nopity:

:rofl2: Do enlighten us all as to how tall you are when you find out.
Original post by mel0n
I'm watching EE now :rofl2: Ray and Kim are so awkward.

OMGGG! I need to dust out of here and watch my other husband at play :hand:
Original post by + polarity -

I stopped being able to hear at between 17 and 20 kHz, I thought my hearing was good :emo:

Oh when I tried it with earphones, they made a really weird noise at the end :s-smilie:

well it stopped at around 17, but my earphones was making really weird noises by then so i dont know if that counts :colondollar:
well it stopped at around 17, but my earphones was making really weird noises by then so i dont know if that counts :colondollar:

Yeah I think 20 kHz is the maximum that many earphones can reproduce, as well as the maximum that (young) people can hear, so we will never know, we will never know...
Original post by Delta_Aitch
[video="youtube_share;VuX_zwX3jPg"]http://youtu.be/VuX_zwX3jPg[/video]

WHAT A CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :adore:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :adore: :adore: :adore: nothing like a bitta t.i. :drool: man hes so fine
Skeen, still best watch your head don't fall off. :colonhash:

:angry: Hope saw breaks when you're at the top. :angry::angry: Some of the rides actually do videos as well. :rofl2:

LOOOOOOL! dont be silly :angry:
Original post by mel0n
:rofl2: Do enlighten us all as to how tall you are when you find out.

Will do. :pierre: I'm definitely taller than 5' 7 1/2 though. :smug:
mtv base were having a rewind like session, when they played tlc - no scrubs man was dancing like no tomorrow :adore:

and blu cantrell - hit em up style :moon:
Reply 199
OMGGG! I need to dust out of here and watch my other husband at play :hand:

He's iite.

Latest