The Student Room Group

Happiest you've ever been playing a videogame? ‎

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *Boofle*
That would be really helpful, thanks. I was messing about trying to configure a guest network but I really have no idea what I'm doing :tongue:

Step 1 - Look at your hub, there a webaddress on there under superhub settings. You'll then need your username, password - this should be on the hub too.

Step 2 - Put in the webaddress on your computer, then sign in using the username and password on your hub, then go go onto wireless settings

Step 3 - Then tick WEP instead of WPA 2, then pick a WEP Passphrase in the section entitled 'Encryption Key', press generate and you'll be give 4 different "Keys" (key 1, key 2 etc) pick on of those by ticking the box

Step 4 - Write down your passphrase and the key you picked (or much better yet, do a screen shot and save it - you do not want to loose this)

Step 5 - Internet Settings, properties, change connections incription from WPA 2 to WEP or alternatively 'shared'

Step 6 - Put in the key phrase that you chose as your password

Step 7 - Then you need to change your web settings on your DS to WEP (just go into settings, then internet settings - as you usually would to connect)

Step 8 - Go onto Animal Crossing, do not sign in (aka, go on 'continue') but instead choose 'other things' and adjust your web setting

Step 9 - Find a friend (meeeee) and get their friend code, and have fun times!

If you've got any questions or you get stuck just message me and I'll find out what to do! Hope this helps :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 161
when me and my mate won a match 2-1 late on.
Reply 162
When I first played COD4. Ended up lying in the grass with a sniper + ghillie suit. Fell in love with the game tbh.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Long explanation coming up lol.

I was playing Ground War Domination on Villa. Enemy was leading 197-193. We had two positions so it would have ended 200-199 in their favour. I went and secured the third position all on my own, killing 4 people at the base. And at 199-197 in their favour, with about half a second left, I secured it, so we won 200-199. Most satisfying moment in my Call Of Duty career hahaha.
That scene with Garrus on the Citadel in Mass Effect 3 when we were just hanging out, shooting bottles and reminiscing on old times. I missed on purpose :redface:
Reply 165
Glados: Well, this is the part where he kills us.
Wheatley: Hello this is the part where I kill you!
Chapter 9: THE PART WHERE HE KILLS YOU.
Steam achievement: The part where he kills you.
playing halo 3 with my friends at 3 am singing Katy perry's I kissed a girl

Goodtimes
Winning 3 consecutive Champions Leagues and Premier League titles without losing on Football Manager 2012. With Nottingham Forest.
Reply 168
Original post by DopeSk1llz
first fissure of woe armour on guild wars

Winning HoH for me :smile:
When I started playing Pokemon Fire Red a few weeks ago. I'd never played it before that because I wasn't allowed to play video games as a child :cry:
Reply 170
When I finally managed to complete FFX after over 100 hours' of game-play (mostly grinding) and a 3-year hiatus from playing, a little part of me cried with joy inside.
Best moment ever is after almost 4 days straight of trying to breed a Gold Chocobo on FFVII - one of them pops out. 4 days of constant chocobo capture/racing comes to a head and it's the most beautiful thing ever. First stop - the KOTOR materia on that weird island that's impossible to get to any other way.
Original post by Ari Ben Canaan
When I started playing Pokemon Fire Red a few weeks ago. I'd never played it before that because I wasn't allowed to play video games as a child :cry:

There's no going back now - this is it. You're now bound to a life of slavery to the games industry like the rest of us.
when I finally beat all the bosses in the last level of streets of rage II
Reply 174
When I finally beat the Metal Head Leader in Jak II, I'm now trying to relive it on the PS3 with the HD Collection and so far I'm half way there.
Saving my son on heavy rain? Oh and completing Final fantasy 9/my first video game.
Reply 176
Won the league with LFC. :frown:
Happiest have been was when i realised that playing mass effect 1&2 aswell as 3 a couple of times each has no effect on the overall ending.
I was just so overjoyed and the time spent on it seemed so worth it.
Reply 178
Original post by Alpharius
Winning 3 consecutive Champions Leagues and Premier League titles without losing on Football Manager 2012. With Nottingham Forest.

did you use the current squad to do so or what players did you buy?
Original post by hbk4894
did you use the current squad to do so or what players did you buy?

With the current squad at its peak I reached 11th place in the second season (1st in the Premier League).

Bought re-gens, my current team is all re-gens with the exception of ter Stegen (keeper) and Huddleston.

Quick Reply

Latest