The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
mmmmmm n mmm + yh n mhm dat brings it 2 no no includ... yh yh a total of £24,909.67:smug:
Wishful thinkin yh im worth wait ....
£8.97 just enough for my doner kebab n can of lager on Friday night. try n beat dat son yea!!:yep:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Original post by de_monies
I find you to be incredibly arrogant. You negged that user, when they stated that they didn't have much money and you said yourself that you yourself were like that once.

Again, I won't say what I have in the bank, but I will say it's higher than a lot of the replies here, though there are many who have higher than me

I will say however that I have 52 Million Ugandan dollars to give away

Is that why you are called "de_monies"? lulz.
Original post by SoNottingH
Is that why you are called "de_monies"? lulz.

Nah. I got that username from George from Fonejacker. There's also a monies song :wink:
I have about £2000 saved in various places and aim to make it £3000 by the end of the summer so that I can feed and house myself during internships (IF I GET ANY) during uni holidays in years to come.

I find you to be incredibly arrogant. You negged that user, when they stated that they didn't have much money and you said yourself that you yourself were like that once.

Again, I won't say what I have in the bank, but I will say it's higher than a lot of the replies here, though there are many who have higher than me

I will say however that I have 52 Million Ugandan dollars to give away

According to google that is over £200,000 ?
Nah. I got that username from George from Fonejacker. There's also a monies song :wink:

Oh yeah. Good luck with the Ugandan Dollars. :smile:
i am 15 and have just over £1600 in the bank but also have another £1500 in a bond which i can cash in when i am 18 and i have a few hundred quid worth of shares that have been bought in my name :smile:
More than Glasgow Rangers FC as of this morning, less than the average Glasgow Rangers player.
Original post by barnetlad
More than Glasgow Rangers FC as of this morning, less than the average Glasgow Rangers player.

Zing!
-£4.89 -_-
Original post by Moiraclaire

According to google that is over £200,000 ?

I'd love to have that much, but it's more of a reference to my avatar
Reply 790
I am 16 and I have got about £12,000 cash in two cash ISAs (one in my name, one in my mum's) although the money in there is mine. Also about £6,000 in goods/stock which I have bought.
When I was around 14 I started a small business importing electronics from China and then re-selling online, and that's how I earnt my 'fortune' - also no tax paid which saved me some money. I also sell a little bit on gumtree, which saves me money as its free to list.
I don't really have any expenses like food, gas, rent etc. so I guess that helped me to save a bit.

edit: why the negs? :confused:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 791
I am 17 got round top end of 2k in my current account..In my savings i am not sure dont really want to know :-/
However not too sure on Uni therefore do not know if this is good for my age or not?
Any ideas?
£69
Original post by barnetlad

there are no average players playing for Glasgow Rangers, they're all way below average, that's why they play in Scotland... :wink:
I'm 17 and I have nearly over £2000 but that is because my dad controls my account and I have never taken money out of it!
Reply 796
I'm 17 and I have about 1.7k. I work full time at a local job. No car just yet, but will be taking lessons soon. Each month I aim for spend half, save half - and better if possible.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 797
I have -50 quid in my account, but my overdraft is £1000 so i always class myself to have £950...
Im 18 and will be going off to uni in september. is £300 enough to get going for uni?

£2000 in savings, -£35 in my student account.

Latest

Trending

Trending