The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hell yeah, MKII baby :cool:
Reply 21
Original post by Arva
:sexface: Come on GB!! :woo: That's another for the tables. :biggrin:

Anyway guys I'm going now, need to try and buy printer paper for my CV and then cycle it a 8/9 mile round trip to drop it off at the place I'm applying to. :lol:

Okayy :frown:

Enjoy

:sexface:
Reply 22
Original post by lilGem
Standard brainwashing procedure :cool:

uh uuh uh, 'moulding'!
Original post by SecretDuck
Wanna go to my balcony? The view is amazing :h:

Really? That's so romantic! :love:
Spent about 10 minutes uploading the pictures of my outfit choices for lilGem et al for fashion advice, go to post and the thread is closed :cry:
Reply 25
Everyone, up the ante on the :sexface:

Whether you use it creatively, technically or just for good old spamming purposes, make sure your posts are high in :sexface:!

Reply 26
Original post by eemooz
uh uuh uh, 'moulding'!

Nurturing of minds :sexface:
Original post by JulietheCat
Really? That's so romantic! :love:

Anything for my little angel :h:
Original post by thompsonic7
Spent about 10 minutes uploading the pictures of my outfit choices for lilGem et al for fashion advice, go to post and the thread is closed :cry:

Have fun re uploading! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
why'd the other thread end so soon? :frown:
Reply 30
Original post by thompsonic7

:console: I spent 2 minutes typing out a reply to Maths_lover I understand the pain

Every time I see scouts/DofE people going past my window (we get a lot, living where I live), struggling and looking exhausted and gutted, I always shout "That's what you get for being overachievers". I really need to get out of this habit, my fiancé used to be a scout and his dad is the leader of the local scout troop :oops: :teehee:
Original post by lilGem
As I was saying, it's been a complicated 5 years but things are looking up :love: and there's been so much chemistry and such a connection between us for such a long time :yep:

:console:

Go on LGMH it restores your faith in love

Awwwww. That is really great. :biggrin: :biggrin:

What is LGMH? :colondollar: Aha... my faith in love might take a long while to restore but thanks for the suggestion. :wink:
:moo: La dee la la :sexface:
Reply 34
Original post by Maths_Lover
Awwwww. That is really great. :biggrin: :biggrin:

What is LGMH? :colondollar: Aha... my faith in love might take a long while to restore but thanks for the suggestion. :wink:

:love: I'd like to think so too

It's a website called LoveGivesMeHope. It's just people sharing amazingly romantic and cute stories :colondollar:

It restored my faith in love :colondollar:

Original post by madders94
Every time I see scouts/DofE people going past my window (we get a lot, living where I live), struggling and looking exhausted and gutted, I always shout "That's what you get for being overachievers". I really need to get out of this habit, my fiancé used to be a scout and his dad is the leader of the local scout troop :oops: :teehee:

Wait... what?! :zomg:

Congratulations though! :party:
Original post by SecretDuck
:moo: La dee la la :sexface:

La la la la :flower2: :h:
Reply 37
Anybody know the number of posts in the last thread?
Reply 38
Original post by lilGem

It's a website called LoveGivesMeHope. It's just people sharing amazingly romantic and cute stories :colondollar:

i love that website haha :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem

Awwww. I'll check it out. :colondollar:

Latest