The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU nursing interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Has anyone had any emails about the occupational health check and dbs forms? + also does anyone know if we have any induction days before we start or is that included in the first week that we start?☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
If you have any questions about Stafford head to this Facebook Group, it worked for me hopefully it woks for you! facebook.com/groups/1104840509548447/
What questions came up please can you tell me, i have my interview tomorrow and been rejected from everywhere, super nervous:L
Original post by eyeshar14
I've applied for nursing too but mental health and mine is for Jan 2016. My interviews on the 9th of November though. No idea what to expect but kinda nervous about all the tests n stuff we have to do? Idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

What questions came up please can you tell me, i have my interview tomorrow and been rejected from everywhere, super nervous:L
Reply 364
hi , I have my interview next Tuesday. how is peoples preparation going
Original post by hev27
hi , I have my interview next Tuesday. how is peoples preparation going

Hiya, I also had an interview that day. I was wondering if you've heard back? as it's been 10 working days.
Original post by fabfabfab
Hiya, I also had an interview that day. I was wondering if you've heard back? as it's been 10 working days.

Hey, what intake have you applied for and what branch?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending