Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I've firmed Reading :biggrin: Gonna be doing Eng Lit & International Relations
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 61
Hey! I'll be joining Reading in October 2011 too! Nice to meet you guys! :smile:
Reply 62
How is university I join oct 2011
I applied for accomodation like at the start of May or something but when I checked my application status it just says Pat accepted

Does anybody know what this means?

And anybody doing economics and econometrics?
Reply 64
Original post by misterb123
I applied for accomodation like at the start of May or something but when I checked my application status it just says Pat accepted

Does anybody know what this means?

And anybody doing economics and econometrics?

I think that's means that you have been accepted in St Patrick halls.
http://www.reading.ac.uk/life/accommodation/acc_StPatricks.aspx
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by angela.
I think that's means that you have been accepted in St Patrick halls.
http://www.reading.ac.uk/life/accommodation/acc_StPatricks.aspx

Ok thanks, I was hoping to get a room with an ensuite, but oh well...

Has anybody looked at crown hall or kendrick hall
Been firm with reading from last year (gap year).

I wanted Wessex but got Sibly. :/

you win some, you lose some...
Reply 67
Hi there, applied for two different courses at Reading as my firm and my insurance, JUST missed my firm but I'll be here in October anyway!

Also if anyone could help me out, I've just checked my accommodation status, it just says 'STE ACCEPTED', any idea what that means?
Original post by gmtx
Hi there, applied for two different courses at Reading as my firm and my insurance, JUST missed my firm but I'll be here in October anyway!

Also if anyone could help me out, I've just checked my accommodation status, it just says 'STE ACCEPTED', any idea what that means?

it means that you've provisionally been allocated a room in Stenton, and over the next few days you'll get an email confirming your accommodation and from that email you can then accept it and start sorting out deposits etc :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by bumblebee111191
it means that you've provisionally been allocated a room in Stenton, and over the next few days you'll get an email confirming your accommodation and from that email you can then accept it and start sorting out deposits etc :smile:

Ah great, Stenton is one of the brand new s****y ones innit? Thanks for that!
Reply 70
Havent been on here in a while but as uni is now in frim grasp thought I would come on...bring on law at reading in october =)
Reply 71
Reading was my insurance, and i missed my firm, but im still happy to be going reading :smile: is anyone doing biochemistry or any biological science degree by any chance i feel like im the only one doing this course :/ help!!
im a firmer :biggrin: im so excited, is anyone doing psychology?
also.. does anyone know what happens if you decline your first accommodation offer? do you get another one, think im getting offered windsor but i want to cook :smile:
Reply 73
just confirmed my place on the MSc international management and accounting. will be staying at st georges. anyone else on this course and halls?
anyone staying in Wessex or doing Speech and Language Therapy?
Reply 75
Original post by Mimi_orits
x

I'm doing Zoology!
Original post by Kingsley_J
I've firmed Reading :biggrin: Gonna be doing Eng Lit & International Relations

Heyyy I am doing Eng Lit with Politics :nutcase:
You gotten on and with what grades? :smug:
Reply 77
anyone going to Henley to do Finance and Investment banking, and stay in mackinder hall?
Reply 78
Original post by bumblebee111191
anyone staying in Wessex or doing Speech and Language Therapy?

I'm doing Speech and Language Therapy!
I'm staying in Windsor, though.

Are you attending any of the CRB Application meetings?
Original post by Freya1
I'm doing Speech and Language Therapy!
I'm staying in Windsor, though.

Are you attending any of the CRB Application meetings?

im so glad i've finally met someone! well i'm hoping to go on wednesday, but i don't have my passport atm (i sent it off for my NHS bursary) so if that doesn't come back then i can't fill out my form :frown: i'll private message my name so you can add me on facebook if you like? ahh i'm so excited to meet someone in my year!

Quick Reply

Latest