The Student Room Group

How do some girls manage to look perfect ALL the time?

You know the girls I'm talking about. The wind blows and their hair stays perfect. Mine frizzes up, blows into my face, into my mouth. They dance at nightclubs, they don't sweat. At all. I dance? I sweat bucket loads, my eyeliner smudges, my foundation runs. They wear 6 inch heels and can walk as well as if they were wearing trainers. Me? I wobble, trip, and can just about manage half a mile per hour. In pictures they look like tanned, glossy godesses, whilst I look like I'm derping even if my face is neutral.

How do they do it? I just don't understand :erm:

Scroll to see replies

i went on a night out once and saw 2 of these ''perfect girls'' in the toilets. At the start of the night they were reapplying their make up. I saw them in there again later when i went to the toilet, in the same corner still applying make up and spraying their hair. I dont know if theyd even been out.

They only had eyes for themselves.

Id rather look a sweaty mess and dance crazy and have a fun time than spend 90% of my night in front of a mirror!
Related to this guy?

Nah, make-up retouch => make-up retouch ad infinitum?
Reply 3
The power of make-up :smile:
Because they're likely supersluts who have nothing else going on in their lives.
i think it's down to good quality, expensive beauty products to be honest
make up that's specifically made to be long lasting and good branded deodorant and hairspray etc
Reply 6
Because I hate them.
Reply 7
All replies so far have been about make-up. How does make-up make these girls walk perfectly in stilettos, and dance without the need for sweating?
Reply 8
Original post by Sad_Puppy
You know the girls I'm talking about. The wind blows and their hair stays perfect. Mine frizzes up, blows into my face, into my mouth. They dance at nightclubs, they don't sweat. At all. I dance? I sweat bucket loads, my eyeliner smudges, my foundation runs. They wear 6 inch heels and can walk as well as if they were wearing trainers. Me? I wobble, trip, and can just about manage half a mile per hour. In pictures they look like tanned, glossy godesses, whilst I look like I'm derping even if my face is neutral.

Some people are just naturally pretty, some probably make more of an effort than you think, as for the others they probably aren't even as pretty as you think.
Reply 9
All replies so far have been about make-up. How does make-up make these girls walk perfectly in stilettos, and dance without sweating?
Reply 10
I hate makeup. Damn clown crap. A woman wearing more than lip gloss is a damn liar that can't be trusted.

^
lmao where did you get that pic from
desperate housewives reliving prom night?

anyways in answer to op's question
some girls have too much time/money on their hands, kinda sad really

it costs hours and dollahz to maintain their facade
Slut shaming, whee. Some people are just a) lucky (look good without makeup) b) vain c) maybe, yes, sluts or d) want to look good for others without attractive romantic or sexual attention.

1/4 chance of being sluts assuming those are the only options and they are all equally large, why does that always jump to peoples' heads?
Reply 13
Original post by Schemilix
Slut shaming, whee. Some people are just a) lucky (look good without makeup) b) vain c) maybe, yes, sluts or d) want to look good for others without attractive romantic or sexual attention.

1/4 chance of being sluts assuming those are the only options and they are all equally large, why does that always jump to peoples' heads?

a lot of these girls get all dressed and go out purely so they can reject guys to boost their ego
I bet when they look in the mirror they don't see perfection.
Original post by sword
a lot of these girls get all dressed and go out purely so they can reject guys to boost their ego

According to whom, have you asked 'a lot of these girls'?

Excellent use of the word :smile:
Because as many people have already suggested these girls have the time and money, there isn't that much else going on in their lives so they can just focus on looking like prim dolls.
Reply 17
My best friend is one of these girls, but she is also not a slut lol. She doesn't re-apply make up every half an hour or so, she doesn't go to the toilet to check what she looks like, and she doesn't expect people to tell her how great she looks, etc. She is just naturally stunning and sometimes I want to punch her in the face. :awesome:
Reply 18

When you look at yourself you tend to focus on the bad points. This might make other girls look relatively better than you...but it's probably all in your mind.

I've never ever seen a girl walking quickly in 6 inch heels.
Original post by sword
x

Haha, omg, is that picture for real? :eek:
Damn....

Quick Reply

Latest