The Student Room Group

**** this ridiculous culture

Seriously though, **** this stupid culture. Let's be realistic and accept sex happens and people have it, that's fine.

But what the ****? Are there no decent people left? Jesus I just want somebody who I can be nice wit,h enjoy a night on the beach or a day out or doing something awesome with.

Why do British girls, for the most part, have to buy into this **** culture of going out and making a tit of themselves before letting every penis there is slide into them.

It makes no sense.

Rant over. **** being a nice, caring person or anything in a relationship, it's just gay and old fashioned.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep, that's the world today.

Not sure what else you want anyone to say?
Reply 2
Thats modern day sex for you. Also your language could do with bringing up to date
Reply 3
I don't get why ur trying to say...? :/

Edit: ok, now I get it..what else do you want to hear?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Why do British girls, for the most part, have to buy into this **** culture of going out and making a tit of themselves before letting every penis there is slide into them.

It makes no sense.

Rant over. **** being a nice, caring person or anything in a relationship, it's just gay and old fashioned.

Your post doesn't exactly make you sound very nice. More like another one of those guys, "if I bludgeon this girl with saccharine sweetness, eventually she must sleep with me".

Newsflash: it doesn't work like that.
Reply 5
I personally think the way girls act these days is down to media. Some how, acting as stupid as possible is attractive to guys, so they are as much to blame as girls. It's unbelievable how many people feel forced into changing who they truly are to meet the criteria that so called 'role models' put forward. Today, sex is splattered around everywhere, clothing, adverts, internet, tv...everything, which only encourages the younger people to act 5 times worse than the previous generation. Oh life :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Reply 6
That's the just the way it is these days. But for the most part, the majority (sadly not all) will grow out of the "making a tit of themself" stage gradually. And not every British girl is part of this "culture" you describe, you're probably only referring to a subsection of what mostly are extreme extroverts. I'm sure that it's not too hard to find a girl to do something awesome with if you look beyond the usual suspects, perhaps maybe the quieter girls... Just a suggestion. Peace
Why are you singling out women? You think men don't "make tits of themselves" too and try to have sex with whoever will let them? Of course they do, so stop with your sexist nonsense.

Also, stop swearing and tuck in your shirt :naughty:
Reply 8
I know what you mean mate, I can't be bothered any more with them, its not every girl but until I find a girl like you mentioned that's interested in me. I seriously can't be doing with it at the minute. Just focus on your career, manage to control your sexual desires so you don't need it all the time to be happy and focus on your hobbies and interests and you'll have too much stuff to do to think about girls and hopefully if you do meet the right one she'll have the same interests as you and its more likely to work out longterm, that's what I'm doing.
I swear there is an anti female agenda going on today.
Stop generalising women.
And I will repeat again. Perhaps it's the company you keep that behave like this.

Also, I see nothing wrong with women wanting to have sex. Why should men be able to have sex freely and be praised about it, and women be called sluts and whores. It's not fair.
Reply 10
My post seems sexist its not meant to be, its the whole dating system, society as a whole and the women I've been involved with in the past that makes me not want to get involved with anyone on more than a platonic friendship basis at the minute rather than just women in general. If I meet a girl where I don't have to play stupid games and who's after something long term like myself then I might change my mind.

Also I agree its not fair that women who regularly have casual sex are called sluts and guys are praised for it and I don't think this should be the case unless they've cheated on someone, then I don't have a problem with the guy who was cheated on using this term to describe the girl. I would also argue in men's defence however that its not fair the amount of effort a guy has to put in to get casual sex compared to a women and the fact there's probably more stigma for guys who aren't having regular sex compared to girls who aren't so its not all against women. I also acknowledge that guys are as much to blame for the added effort and stigma attached to not having sex as girls are, but girls are also as much to blame for the slut thing, the number of times I've heard girls (I live with girls) refer to other girls as sluts is equal to if not more than the number of times I've heard men use the term.
(edited 11 years ago)
Just a sign on the times mate. Society and media have pressurized girls into becoming more and more promiscuous. It seems like there are no classy girls out there. Girls these days will sleep with just about anyone who gives them attention these days. They sleep around with loads of guys until they meet that tall, dark, rich, handsome, romantic, prince charming, one direction, ryan gosling...you know the rest lol

And to those girls who say this is sexist - its not. If guys had it as easy when finding sex then you would also complain about the same.
Reply 12
Just a sign on the times mate. Society and media have pressurized girls into becoming more and more promiscuous. It seems like there are no classy girls out there. Girls these days will sleep with just about anyone who gives them attention these days. They sleep around with loads of guys until they meet that tall, dark, rich, handsome, romantic, prince charming, one direction, ryan gosling...you know the rest lol

And to those girls who say this is sexist - its not. If guys had it as easy when finding sex then you would also complain about the same.

I know the rest, the would be Ryan Gosling is a fool for taking the amusement park ride bitch for a gf.
Original post by Jamanfi2304
Yep, that's the world today.

Not sure what else you want anyone to say?

It's not the world it's mainly this country. I have a better time in latin america and they party but they respect eachother more and don't get wasted.
it's not all girls......i'm not but admittedly there are a few......sorry
I can't tell what you're angry about. You want people to be more open about sex, but you don't like girls who have casual sex, and at the same time you don't like caring relationships? What do you like? Aside from being butthurt on the internet, of course.
Reply 16
Seriously, anon or delete please.

Seriously though, **** this stupid culture. Let's be realistic and accept sex happens and people have it, that's fine.

But what the ****? Are there no decent people left? Jesus I just want somebody who I can be nice wit,h enjoy a night on the beach or a day out or doing something awesome with.

It makes no sense.

Lol. not every girl is like that. It just depends on the person thats all. There are lots of decent people and maybe you will meet them in the future.

Yes it is sexist, as is what you just wrote.
Reply 18
Seriously, anon or delete please.

It makes no sense.

Misuse of anon if you're just going to slag off on 50% of the world's population
Reply 19
Edit
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest