The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv]']Not hugely embarrasing but...

Last night I was watching How To Look Good Naked. And they show different types of bikini waxing. And obviously that's right when my parents came in.

They were both going 'Oh that's not what I want to see, etc', but then My dad goes [as a joke] 'Oh I have an arrow in mine', and my mother continues with 'Oh remember when I shaved your name into mine ... but I did it backwards.

Even though I knew they were joking, it was omg, so cringy >_<
OMG? Serious? :eek:

I remember once I was on holiday in America about the time I'd hit puberty and I was having a really, really hot shower and I'd been in there for ages. I started to feel really light headed (as you do if you're somewhere really warm in warm water when you haven't even eaten breakfast lol) and I called my mum to ask for my towel because I'd left it outside so she brought it in and as she walked in (the shower curtain was up) I felt really faint and actually fell out of the tub :facepalm: and onto her. She screamed and pulled me out of the bathroom into the main room and I was lying on the floor completely naked whilst my dad and my sister were like 'What the hell? What the hell?!?' She quickly threw a towel over me but that was so embarrassing :frown: . We've never mentioned it since. I think they've forgotten *crosses fingers*.
Not quite and embarassing moment with parents but with my first ever girlfriend (ex) we were up in my bedroom 'watching' a film and we ended up making out and then of course led onto other stuff. Anyway so about 10 minutes in theres a knock at my door and it start to open so we both frantically slap clothes on and my sister walked in, squinted slightly then turned around and walked out. We were then called down to have dinner at the table and my sister kept exchanging looks with us both and making puns, i coulda killed her :P
Reply 242
:rofl: at this whole thread!
nuttygirl
singing ' i wana make love in this club' when you're in the car with your catholic dad :P

LOL.
S_123
OMG? Serious? :eek:

I remember once I was on holiday in America about the time I'd hit puberty and I was having a really, really hot shower and I'd been in there for ages. I started to feel really light headed (as you do if you're somewhere really warm in warm water when you haven't even eaten breakfast lol) and I called my mum to ask for my towel because I'd left it outside so she brought it in and as she walked in (the shower curtain was up) I felt really faint and actually fell out of the tub :facepalm: and onto her. She screamed and pulled me out of the bathroom into the main room and I was lying on the floor completely naked whilst my dad and my sister were like 'What the hell? What the hell?!?' She quickly threw a towel over me but that was so embarrassing :frown: . We've never mentioned it since. I think they've forgotten *crosses fingers*.

Getting a bit steamy in there are we?
Reply 245
LunarLeon
Getting a bit steamy in there are we?

:facepalm: Oh gosh. Here we go with the cringy jokes lol :laugh:
S_123
:facepalm: Oh gosh. Here we go with the cringy jokes lol :laugh:

Ah, it's fine. I read it and found it pretty hot if you ask me. :biggrin:
Can't remember much of my childhood but I have had a really embarassing moment when I was 29 and living in Camberley.
We had moved there recently and me and my ex were getting to know the town by visiting a restaurant or two. All day i had had a dodgy stomach and had been doing silent, odourless farts sporadically throughout.
That night at the local Italian restaurant we were one of only two couples in the restaurant and my guts started rumbling and spasming. Since I had been doing silent ones all day i chanced letting one go and the restaurant reverberated to the loudest fart I had ever done in my entire life. It absolutely stunk too, like dead things. Feeling very embarrassed i called out my partners name loudly with a look of disgust on my face and proclaimed "I can't take you anywhere!"
Needless to say I slept on the couch that night but after a few days we both saw the funny side.
In revenge she gave me a Dutch Oven, which I suppose is a small price to pay :smile:

I often embarrass girls I'm out shopping with by loudly asking if it was Vagisil or Anusol they needed when in boots :wink:

Latest