The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadgate Park Ensuite Room Wardrobe Space?

Hi, I'm moving into an ensuite room in Broadgate park and I was wondering how big the wardrobe space is, if there are any shelves in it or anything? (don't wanna overpack lol)

A picture would be very helpful if anyone has one.

Thanks in advance for your responses.:smile:
Original post by squeakyc
Hi, I'm moving into an ensuite room in Broadgate park and I was wondering how big the wardrobe space is, if there are any shelves in it or anything? (don't wanna overpack lol)

A picture would be very helpful if anyone has one.

Thanks in advance for your responses.:smile:

Here's some pictures of my room from last year and a picture from the website. Also added pictures of the kitchen just incase you wanted to see it :smile: One half of the wardrobe is for hanging up clothes, and the other half is shelves. So the width of hanging space is the width of one door :smile: Also, as you can see there are built in shelves.

Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ian80
Here's some pictures of my room from last year and a picture from the website. Also added pictures of the kitchen just incase you wanted to see it :smile: One half of the wardrobe is for hanging up clothes, and the other half is shelves. So the width of hanging space is the width of one door :smile: Also, as you can see there are built in shelves.

what block is that out of interest?
Original post by alex5455
what block is that out of interest?

Laurels :smile:
Original post by Ian80
Laurels :smile:

Hey, I was in that flat two years ago! :cool:
Original post by Christian_j
Hey, I was in that flat two years ago! :cool:

What room? :tongue:
Original post by Ian80
What room? :tongue:

Number 1, the large en suite - clearly hated by everyone else in the flat :biggrin:

Regular en-suite for me this year though, never used all the space and it's criminally expensive. No idea what I was thinking! Big kitchen though...
Number 1, the large en suite - clearly hated by everyone else in the flat :biggrin:

Regular en-suite for me this year though, never used all the space and it's criminally expensive. No idea what I was thinking! Big kitchen though...

Ah, we liked ours, it became the designated tv room :tongue:

Although you're right it was too big. It would be good if it had more storage or a bigger desk, but it just had more floor space. And that was only good if you wanted more room for activities. (Step brothers reference) :smile:

I do miss that kitchen though, and the skylights.
I became the TV room too! haha - The skylights were great for letting light in, but I could close the blind and sleep for a week because I'd never know the sun had risen :biggrin: Also it was impossible to look out of!

I'm in Junipers now about halfway up the building in a regular en-suite and honestly it's perfect - kitchen's not as big but still sizeable, and I now have an actual window to look out of - definitely prefer this year :smile:
I became the TV room too! haha - The skylights were great for letting light in, but I could close the blind and sleep for a week because I'd never know the sun had risen :biggrin: Also it was impossible to look out of!

I'm in Junipers now about halfway up the building in a regular en-suite and honestly it's perfect - kitchen's not as big but still sizeable, and I now have an actual window to look out of - definitely prefer this year :smile:

Haha, the good thing about the standard en-suite was that the window was closer to the bed. I was always have a good nose out :tongue:
Hi! Has anyone got pictures of the toilet?
Original post by Judith1512
Hi! Has anyone got pictures of the toilet?

I don't have one of the toilet sorry, but the pictures online looked just like mine did.

www.uppbroadgatepark.com/ensuite.php
Original post by SerotoninAddict
I don't have one of the toilet sorry, but the pictures online looked just like mine did.

www.uppbroadgatepark.com/ensuite.php

Oh okay thank you

Quick Reply

Latest