The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ManPowa
The grade boundaries will come out on Wednesday round about 8-11am, not midnight Wednesday lol
Seriously, you will be awryt, I think youre worrying too much.

By fail do they mean a U grade

Aha thank you, do you know where I can get the boundaries? Will they post on tsr?

And well not Us, I have been dreaming about getting Us though, so scary. I mean fail to achieve A. Dropped like 12 marks for Economics and physics and S2, and 4-7 for C4.
I hope this week doesn't drag! :nooo:
I really hope my Law result is better than I'm expecting.. :ashamed2:
Original post by ManPowa
Yeah F332 was a good paper. Just waiting for the exam boundaries which will be high as everyone found it good.

Let me know what you got.

lol u know im pakizrulez, the moderatorz forced me to change my name
Original post by KittyKattyKaity
Is there anyone out there who did CCEA?

I do two subjects on CCEA, why?
Reply 1984
Original post by Genesis2703
Until yesturday I was excited for results day. Im fairly confident on both maths papers ive done and same to economics, but the ICT INFO2 paper is scaring me badly, the grade boundaries for that paper is generally low but the marking is very strict. I just beg for a B, as long as I get no C's I shall live :frown:

OMG I'm in the same position with Ocr ICT boundaries are like 50% for an A but the way they mark it is just gay

Edit: wats with the negs?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1985
Ahh man. I'm scared to find out what I got for Physics. I found unit 4 really hard.
Reply 1986
Original post by POWW!
OMG I'm in the same position with Ocr ICT boundaries are like 50% for an A but the way they mark it is just gay

:sexface:

:lol:
Reply 1987
Original post by bozdag
Ahh man. I'm scared to find out what I got for Physics. I found unit 4 really hard.

edexcel unit 4 physics? i found it pretty hard too. there was only 1 calculation in the whole paper.
did anyone do OCR Religious studies islam exam in january. Does anyone have some ideas about the grade boundaries
Reply 1989
Original post by POWW!

Edit: wats with the negs?

I think there is a serial negger on this thread...
ManPowa, i agree with you that the grade boundaries will be lower for the f335 chem paper in febuary. What do you reckon would be a B grade in that paper for those who did this paper?
My results may as well sing out

"U are so beautiful, to E"

and if I'm lucky, maybe even a

"can't you C?"
Original post by bozdag

Edexcel unit 4 physics?
Original post by umaird
edexcel unit 4 physics? i found it pretty hard too. there was only 1 calculation in the whole paper.

So livid about that paper. If the grade boundaries aren't 9/80 for an A* I'll be disappointed.
Reply 1994
Original post by umaird

Nope, AQA A Unit 4. So far the worst unit 4 paper ever.
Reply 1995
I'll be drinking if I do well, and I'll be drinking if I do bad. :colone:

Edit: Neggers don't have any friends to go out drinking with. :rofl3:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by britchick
So livid about that paper. If the grade boundaries aren't 9/80 for an A* I'll be disappointed.

5/80 should be an A* just for that Rutherford question. Every other question was impossible.
Original post by WaNaBe
I'll be drinking if I do well, and I'll be drinking if I do bad. :colone:

Haha same :tongue:

I'm freaking out so much, dread to think what it'll be like for the summer results day! I just hope I don't need to resit the resits I did again :redface:
Original post by ThaChronic
5/80 should be an A* just for that Rutherford question. Every other question was impossible.

LOL genuinely the only question in the whole paper I knew I could answer!
Original post by Maple
Lets hope so, I did F325 aswell and I thought it was pretty hard particularly the last couple of questions. I mean 1 mark for equations that take a lot of thinking, I thought that was harsh. Most people thought it was either alright though, compared to other papers, so I'm guessing boundaries will be what they usually are - around 70 for an A, I'm hoping lower though.

oh god, everyone came out saying, it was easy and i was like WHAAAAT :eek:, I felt like the only one who found it challenging, even though I did understand the question, it really needed alot of understanding, my friend was so confident she even said 80:eek: for an A :O, do you reckon it will be 70? :frown: i hope so, 80 is TOO high, 75 max i think.

Quick Reply

Latest