The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is Jesy Nelson (Little Mix) really 'fat'?

Who or what is this creature? And what has it done to achieve "celebrity" status?
Yes, I too am interested to see what men have to say over her size. :rolleyes:
Just had this conversation with my housemate...

I really DO NOT think she's fat at all!
She's such a beautiful girl. She ended up in a group of girls who are incredibly skinny. She is just bigger than the others - not big, just bigger.

They are all beautiful.
Reply 3
no she isn't.

It's all about the blonde one though. :drool: :sexface:
Reply 4
No, but I think she wears some really unflattering clothes.
she really isn't fat at all, she's probably the average uk size for a girl? :dontknow:
Reply 6
Oh dear... so, "she" has achieved nothing then.

In answer to your question, yes, she's on the chubby side, but then none of them are exactly easy on the eye.
Original post by Rant
Oh dear... so, "she" has achieved nothing then.

In answer to your question, yes, she's on the chubby side, but then none of them are exactly easy on the eye.

Do your eyes work properly?
Reply 8
She dresses like Will Smith circa 1990. She needs to scrape all of the make-up off her face aswell, for which she should probably hire a JCB digger. But no; I don't think she's particularly overweight.

Original post by KlaireDelilah

The blonde would get it, otherwise "no thanks".
Reply 9
I KNOW! She's not fat and she's really really pretty. I think it's a shame for her with the clothes, it's obvious her outfits are much more baggy and less revealing/flirty than the others. Plus the others are quite petite so no she's fine, don't get what the fuss is about.
Reply 10
she doesn't do herself any good in those horrible trousers she wears is all i can say
Original post by Blackshadow
I'll take her over a skinny girl any day.

:unimpressed:
Reply 12
Original post by KlaireDelilah

Yes, do yours? I mean, look at them. They're obviously chavs, they're wearing ridiculous outfits, and minus all the makeup they're at best 5/10s.
Original post by Pixiefairy
:unimpressed:

haha what? It's so true :u:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
There's a reason she's been dressed that way. Put her in tight clothes and you'll just show the world that actually she is a bit on the larger side.

Also, Beautiful? What are some people on. She is not beautiful. She is not even fit. I get so fed up of this culture. You don't have to say she's beautiful if she's not! She can't hear you. Eugh. I hope they dissapear quicker than Joe Mcelderry.
Reply 15
She's not fat, she's just got a weird chin/neck thing going on which makes her face look like, kinda fat.
She is clearly overweight, although probably not obese. I don't really see why it would bother anybody though.
Original post by Rant
Yes, do yours? I mean, look at them. They're obviously chavs, they're wearing ridiculous outfits, and minus all the makeup they're at best 5/10s.

They're all beautiful, and I'd kill to look like any of them!
Reply 18
Wouldsmashviolently/10
Reply 19
She isnt fat but could do with some toning