The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know where i can revise for edexcel chemistry c3? I have a mock tomorrow that i found out about today and want to whack in some practice,
Ugh. Revision's going down the pan... I don't have a clue what to do. :sigh:
Original post by Pandora.

Dont worry, I'm sure you've done more revision than people plan to do all together.
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Dont worry, I'm sure you've done more revision than people plan to do all together.
I hope so! It was all going well until I attempted some past papers and couldn't answer anything... oh well, should be fine in a little while! :biggrin:

Up to much today? :smile:
Everybody - we need to make a final decision on the categories for the awards! :biggrin::smile:

yeah, we should do that pretty soon! But preferably when others are here to agree :smile:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
yeah, we should do that pretty soon! But preferably when others are here to agree :smile:
Yeah - where is everyone for that matter? The thread's been quiet for the last couple of days... :biggrin:
Yeah - where is everyone for that matter? The thread's been quiet for the last couple of days... :biggrin:

It's because you were all missing me....:biggrin:
Original post by GreenLantern1
It's because you were all missing me....:biggrin:
Of course! :colone:

I have a burning desire to watch the Bridget Jones films right now...
Original post by matty123
How many unseen poems do you get with AQA?

I'm with WJEC and we get two which we have to write about in detail and then compare, all within the space of one hour. It is worth 20 marks.

I wish I was on AQA lol.

We get 1 unseen poem:smile:
Argh! I feel sorry for you:frown:

I know, I've noticed that :frown:

I have a burning desire to watch the Bridget Jones films right now...

My girlfriend made me watch those lmao :P
I know, I've noticed that :frown:

My girlfriend made me watch those lmao :P
Come back everyone! :eek:

Then your girlfriend has very good taste! :biggrin:
Reply 6311

I'm burning out, no motivation whatsoever.

Am I allowed to count free periods I spend revising as actual revision hours or does it not count because I'm in school? Hmm..
Reply 6312

Awards? Eh? (:
Reply 6313
Everybody - we need to make a final decision on the categories for the awards! :biggrin::smile:

If you don't mind, I'd love to! :smile:

I scanned it in my computer and uploaded it on an image uploader so hope its clear enough, if not let me know :smile:

Original post by c3ntury
I'm burning out, no motivation whatsoever.

Am I allowed to count free periods I spend revising as actual revision hours or does it not count because I'm in school? Hmm..
That's exactly how I feel. I really can't see myself doing well at this rate. :frown:
I'd count them as revision hours :smile:
Original post by c3ntury
Awards? Eh? (:
Starts on this page. ElMoro's farm idea is pretty good too! :awesome:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by iJess
I scanned it in my computer and uploaded it on an image uploader so hope its clear enough, if not let me know :smile:

Aah, that's brilliant! Thank you so much! :smile:
Reply 6316
Aah, that's brilliant! Thank you so much! :smile:

You're welcome, just realised I cut a bit of the question at the bottom off by mistake :colondollar:
Reply 6317
That's exactly how I feel. I really can't see myself doing well at this rate. :frown:
I'd count them as revision hours :smile:
Starts on this page. ElMoro's farm idea is pretty good too! :awesome:

I'd be up for that definitely!
Original post by rock.and.rose
I would say either University of Hawaii at Manoa (in Honolulu), Hawaii Pacific University (also in Honolulu) or University of Hawaii at Hilo.

If you'd prefer the 'Hawaiian paradise' type setting, then Hawaii at Hilo would be a better choice. If you'd still want to have access to city life, then Hawaii at Manoa is a better choice as it's part of the Honolulu area. Honolulu is the "big city" of Hawaii.

Oh they do, don't worry!

But of course, the Hawaiians had their own language before becoming part of the US, so many of them speak both as they want to preserve their language.

Anyway, on that note, I bid you aloha po (good night)!

Thanks for the info 'Rock and rose' :wink:

If I was to live there, I'd have to get a job because of visa and stuff. Where would you say is the best island to live on?

Are there a lot of jobs in Hawaii? Or is it generally like holiday resort?
I'd really like to live there. I was thinking of New Jersey as there are lots of jobs, but it doesn't seem as nice as Hawaii. Engineers get paid loads in America! :woo:. Average starting salary in the UK for a graduate engineer is about 20-25k, in America it is $70K. Do you think if I lived there long enough they'd allow me to stay there permanently, or would it be if I lost my job I'd have to come back to the UK?
Reply 6319
5 hour art exam tomorrow :frown: We had a year 11 leavers assembly today with our embarrassing lower year photos. Luckily I escaped and wasn't on there :tongue:

Latest