The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

for all those thinking about applying for Pharmacy
what you think you got for as and what uni you looking at
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hope I got AABB In Chemistry Biology History and Politics. And an A in Extended project :smile:

Im thinking Keele, demonfort, aston and medway
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
hopefully AAAA in phy chem bio maths

possibly kings, manchestor, lsop, notts and bath
Reply 3
I have no idea what results i got and not looking forward to the 18th august :frown:

But i want to apply to manchester, aston. nottingham, keele, not sure about my last choice....
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
I really don't want to think about what i might get..but i will be applying to manchester, bradford, uclan and LJM ..dunno about 5th choice yt :/
Reply 5
Original post by misssmarty
I really don't want to think about what i might get..but i will be applying to manchester, bradford, uclan and LJM ..dunno about 5th choice yt :/

more less in same position as you what as subjects you doing
Reply 6
Original post by kingam
more less in same position as you what as subjects you doing

Biology, chemistry, geography and english lit..will be dropping geography
I do General studies and critical thinking but they don't count except for at uclan I think...wbu?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by misssmarty
Biology, chemistry, geography and english lit..will be dropping geography
I do General studies and critical thinking but they don't count except for at uclan I think...wbu?

Biology chemistry economics and business and epq lol
Reply 8
Has a anyone looked at reading uni? or Medway and Aston :smile: Might see some of you at some opendays.

Guess we can all chat right up to starting this time next year :smile:
Reply 9
Wow you lot are organised!

Good luck to you all, and feel free to ask me any questions (although I might not be that helpful :P)
(I applied to Bath, Cardiff, Reading, Aston and Nottingham, firmed Bath)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
I'm looking at Keele, Portsmouth and Reading while keeping two pharmacology backups
Reply 11
Original post by Lauraaa12
I'm looking at Keele, Portsmouth and Reading while keeping two pharmacology backups

what you think you got in your AS
Reply 12
Original post by kingam
what you think you got in your AS

Fingers crossed for BBB In Chemistry Psychology and Biology, I may get an A in chemistry so maybe ABB and possible a C in biology so the worst would be BBC

How about yourself? :smile:
Reply 13
Fingers crossed for BBB In Chemistry Psychology and Biology, I may get an A in chemistry so maybe ABB and possible a C in biology so the worst would be BBC

How about yourself? :smile:

ACC probz A in chem
Reply 14
Good, what subjects? Where you thinking of applying?
Reply 15
Good, what subjects? Where you thinking of applying?

good haha not really anyway economics and bio and chem. hopefully Keele Bradford Huddersfield and reading.
Reply 16
Sounds gooood :smile: I'm really scared about the interviews, I wish they didn't interview but I guess it's gotta' be done. Have you got/ planning any work experience?
Reply 17
Sounds gooood :smile: I'm really scared about the interviews, I wish they didn't interview but I guess it's gotta' be done. Have you got/ planning any work experience?

yh boots pharmacy hopefully for 2 weeks i think interviews are good tbh show off there haha just stay cool im sure you will do well x
Reply 18
Ahhhh, thats good then. I should really look around for w/e
Ohh, i'm not sure about that, i'll just hope luck is on my side!
Hi guys :biggrin:

hoping for aabc this year and looking at (in order of preference) aston, nottingham, de montfort, bath, medway :smile:

Quick Reply