The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Welsh.Dude
I live with my grandmother who I frequently hear saying:
"Faster, OH GOD"

You've got it easy.

Jesus Christ :/
Reply 101
I think everyones misinterpreting this thread. It might not have bothered you so much if it was your mum and dad you'd heard but it was in fact your mum and some other guy in your dads house (seen as he's paying). I understand why this would be annoying and upsetting.
Original post by Anonymous
i heard my mum having sex yesterday morning... she's divorced from my dad but hasn't told me about any boyfriend of hers but i know someone shes recently met slept over a couple of weeks ago but i never saw him, and yesterday morning i innocently went to get some clothes out of the wardrobe in the hall outside of her bedroom and heard heavy breathing and the mattress creaking.
im not a prude at all and i know everyone has sex and its normal etc. but i'm really quite disturbed by it and i found it quite disrespectful because she doesnt even pay the mortgage on the house, my dad does, and therefore she has no right to say its her house and she can do what she likes. she knew i was in and i would really have appreciated it if she had waited until i was out. i know she would hate it if i had sex while she was in the house.
what was even worse to me is that she snuck the guy out and acted like nothing happened.
am i being overly emotional about this? i cant really look at her in the same way and i dont know how to confront her about it. normally i talk to my dad about all my problems that i have living with my mum but obviously i wont talk to him about this. its stressing me out a little bit and i already have so much exam stress its making me angry at her

Sorry, I should have introduced myself.
Maybe she was doing Sit-ups?
Reply 104
Sounds somewhat interesting and banter-worthy to say the very least:colone:
Reply 105
everyone has sex eventually....get some headphones and play some of your favourite tunes
I think you're over reacting. She's entitled to have a sex life.
I've heard my mum having sex before, I know it's awkward but at the end of the day I'm glad for her that she still gets laid.
MILF
Reply 109
Original post by littleone271
I think you're over reacting. She's entitled to have a sex life.

my point was that she should do it while im not in the house. i dont have sex while shes in because i know she wont want to hear it.
Original post by Anonymous
my point was that she should do it while im not in the house. i dont have sex while shes in because i know she wont want to hear it.

Whose house is it?
Reply 111
Happened to me the other week.

Thank god for my Ipod.
I don't know why you're so upset about it.

I'd love to hear your mother having sex.
Original post by JessyPhil
I heard my dad and his girlfriend having sex a few weeks ago. I tried my best to ignore it with headphones in for a while, but after a while I found the only solution was to do a really loud fart. Totally undignified and I'm not sure why I'm even sharing this information but it worked. They stopped straight away.

You're dad can't have a lot of stamina if a fart covered it.
When I was 10 I walked in on my parents having sex......it was horrible and made me feel horrible for weeks afterward.
But eventually you'll realise that its already happened, nothing you can do is going to change what you saw/heard and if you feel really bad about it, try having an honest discussion with her (without making it seem like its anybody's fault; just let her know how you feel and she'll reciprocate) :smile:
I sometimes watch my mum have sex..

Completely normal. It's nature :smile:
Original post by TheHansa
You're dad can't have a lot of stamina if a fart covered it.

Don't you remember?
Don't you remember?

Arghhhhh ****

Good answer though :colone:
Reply 118
LOL

That is all.
I heard my dad and his girlfriend having sex a few weeks ago. I tried my best to ignore it with headphones in for a while, but after a while I found the only solution was to do a really loud fart. Totally undignified and I'm not sure why I'm even sharing this information but it worked. They stopped straight away.

:rofl:

Must have been a pretty intense one.

OP, why don't you just speak to your Mum and ask her to keep it down?

That should probably embarrass her. I remember the first time I WALKED in on my rents shagging. The flashbacks are the hardest to cope with. :sad:

We all deny our rents have 'relations' but I know for a fact I'll be screwing as long as my body lets me. :colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending