The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by edasansel
Does anyone have Turkey in the 20th Century past papers? The year does not matter.

https://freeexampapers.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=101&jsmallfib=1&dir=JSROOT/IB/Turkish
did anyone do a database hl biology IA? what did you do? i have a few ideas but idk what to do with them!
N15/4/BIOLO/SPM/ENG/TZ0/XX - Anyone have the mark scheme for this biology SL paper one exam?
If anyone needs any May 2016 papers, drop me a PM.
I need the English b HL may 2016 past paper please
I need the English b HL may 2016 past paper please
Original post by Hxaler
Hi guys,
A little out of context here, but does anyone who takes Physics HL know if we need to know the derivation for quantisation of angular momentum for the finals? (From Topic 12.1: Quantum Physics)
Does anyone know where I can get the ALL the Business Management Past papers from?
Reply 5869
Hola a todos!
I am in dire need of past papers for Spanish IB SL.

Gracias!

Edu
hI PLEASE PM ME FOR ANY IB RESOURCE
I know a good website which has all papers for pretty much all subjects from the year 1999 all the way up until November 2016, but I don't want to post it here in case IBO finds out and kills it.
Me too, I know a site (which I used for exams) with all English A and B papers.:bban::bban: Is that what you need?
(edited 6 years ago)
can you please send it to me ?
Original post by Hxaler

Heyyy please me.
i am unable to open this links for management
Original post by jowoodberry
All the past papers, question banks, and textbooks you need are here ibpastpapers.com

this doesn't work anymore cuz the website is being shut down. (the link on that website)
If anyone has past papers or question banks on the following subject below can you pls send them to me. I have mocks in 3 weeks and I really need to study.

HL Physics
HL English
Maths Studies
SL History
Spanish Abnitio

pls send as many as you can. i have couple question bank papers as well if anyone needs some
Yessss!!!! Please!!
Original post by Kingkayx
I know a good website which has all papers for pretty much all subjects from the year 1999 all the way up until November 2016, but I don't want to post it here in case IBO finds out and kills it.

can you email it to me?

Latest

Trending

Trending