The Student Room Group

Lol at girls...

why is it that every girl has cried over a guy?

in b4 "tough" females

Scroll to see replies

what you talking about look at Margaret Thatcher she doesn't strike me as a lady who's cried over a guy
Reply 2
Troll in the dungeon! :troll:
girls are GAY. (Don't call that ironic)
Reply 4
Why do guys cry over girls also?

There is nothing weak about being able to show emotion, and people who dont would often be better off if they did.

now stop being a troll and go get a life :smile:
Because sometimes we can't believe something so idiotic could have been created.
Reply 6
Original post by Vikki1805
Because sometimes we can't believe something so idiotic could have been created.

... I can't help it, I have to shake you by the hand for that one. Well done. :shakehand:
Original post by Left Eye
... I can't help it, I have to shake you by the hand for that one. Well done. :shakehand:

Thank you kind Sir. :hat2:

What? I'm pretty sure it is because they can't believe they were so stupid to have fallen for a guy who only wanted them for one thing. Do not fret girls cause it'll happen to every single one of you, so do not fear being the only one :smile:
Original post by PraxxtorCruel
What? I'm pretty sure it is because they can't believe they were so stupid to have fallen for a guy who only wanted them for one thing. Do not fret girls cause it'll happen to every single one of you, so do not fear being the only one :smile:

Couple of points...

1. It was a joke, don't be so insecure.
2. Surely if a guy used a girl for sex he is the stupid one, not her?
3. After two years of putting up with me, I'd say my boyfriend is in it for more than 'just sex' :hand:
4. Shush.
Couple of points...

1. It was a joke, don't be so insecure.
2. Surely if a guy used a girl for sex he is the stupid one, not her?
3. After two years of putting up with me, I'd say my boyfriend is in it for more than 'just sex' :hand:
4. Shush.

Everyone, need I say more? :wink: Btw what has insecurity got to do with it? The topic is about a guy n a girl.
(edited 12 years ago)
Everyone, need I say more? :wink:

The winking is not cute, nor is it funny, it is slightly creepy.

Need I say more? :wink:
The winking is not cute, nor is it funny, it is slightly creepy.

Need I say more? :wink:

Okay a few minor setbacks I might have, but you're just a complete disaster. :redface:
Okay a few minor setbacks I might have, but you're just a complete disaster. :redface:

Pipe down you're getting a little too serious about this. All in jest, no need to get upset, wipe those tears away little lass! :redface:
Reply 14

As much as I'd love to back the bloke in this battle of the sexes... I believe she has you beat, my friend. Now if you could change your argument to involve the words 'bitches' and 'hoes' you may stand a chance. Or you may look like a tosser.

... probably the latter.
Pipe down you're getting a little too serious about this. All in jest, no need to get upset, wipe those tears away little lass! :redface:

Sorry, don't you think it is too late for that? That's all us girls know how to do when situations like this pop up. :biggrin:
Reply 16
The answer is, who gives a flying ****?
Sorry, don't you think it is too late for that? That's all us girls know how to do when situations like this pop up. :biggrin:

You made me giggle.
You're not quite such a little girl.
You made me giggle.
You're not quite such a little girl.

Have we begun playing the gender change game? It is quite interesting that you like to experience what it is being a male, I actually find it quite arousing being told what I am and what not...:tongue:
Original post by i-sure-hope-so
Well if we're on the topic of genders, I'm sick of boys. They all seem to be hurtful arrogant self-interested IDIOTS

What's the point of liking them if they're all just going to treat you like crap

don't worry here's one internet hug for ya. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending