The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justanotherindigo
ICT is my worst nightmare!
My teacher lost my coursework last year:mad:

OMG! did you or they find it?!
Reply 4541
Original post by lil-mazie
i am even though i barely think i'm gonna get a B in the subject, hopefully i'm gonna get a private tutor to help me brush up on my french, i really love the language but it seems to have taken my after the exam for me to finally want to do well:s-smilie:

I'm worried about how hard it's going to be, but if you're passionate then I'm sure you'll succeed. Do you know what you got in any other units, like speaking or writing? :smile:

Original post by GreenLantern1

I'm taking German :wink:

Is there many people taking it, that you know of? :smile:
Original post by GreenLantern1
Btw when you say ''did u just expand for last q and divide ? L)''.

What you mean? For the ery last bit I did the binomial expansion of it. Cancelled the constants of 16. Then simplified it into quadratic form. As h approaches 0, h can b used as 0. So it is the constant in the quadratic which is the answer.

That is the correct method^^^ . After talking to my maths teacher he said that has come up once or twice for C2 so it was hard! But I got the right answer :biggrin:. Did you?

Explain that a bit more :biggrin: That's part of another question :lol:

yeah I did that but might have not got full marks for doing that fully. I did bio then divided and simplified it then got something cubed something squared etc :s-smilie:
What was yous?
Original post by Adriennet
OMG! did you or they find it?!

I hate her so much for it!
She found it on the day of the stupid exam, like it's any use then:mad:
At then end, I just dropped the subject!
She made me hate ICT so much!!:frown:
Can i do past papers from 2005 for practise? I can't seem to understand how to approach the new specification :s-smilie:
Original post by justanotherindigo
I hate her so much for it!
She found it on the day of the stupid exam, like it's any use then:mad:
At then end, I just dropped the subject!
She made me hate ICT so much!!:frown:

awww! hate teachers like that. I had the worst science teachers last year so that's why I don't do that now.
Reply 4546
Original post by Adriennet
yep. I did :s-smilie:

Aww why the :s-smilie: face??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4547
Anyone got any end of year trips this year?

Original post by mash.
Aww why the :s-smilie: face??

because it was hard :frown:

Original post by mash.
Anyone got any end of year trips this year?

i'm doing the ncs which means I've going to wales in a month woo! :wink:
Reply 4549
Original post by Deziah
Take it I'm the only one doing French at A-level, haha.

You're not the only one, I'm taking it too!
Reply 4550
Does anyone know where I can find the mark scheme for Edexcel Maths 2010 Papers?
This is most definately NOT related to anything previously posted but..

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL 15TH JUNE WHEN I WILL RECLAIM MY FREEDOM ONCE AGAIN...

That is, until 3 weeks later when i start my A-Level revision :s-smilie: but still.. What a wonderful feeling it shall be...
Original post by Alexx53
Does anyone know where I can find the mark scheme for Edexcel Maths 2010 Papers?

Are they not on the edexcel site?
Reply 4553
Original post by Caz.123
You're not the only one, I'm taking it too!

Woo, I'm not alone. ;D
Do you know what you're predicted at GCSE? :smile:
Original post by Deziah
I'm worried about how hard it's going to be, but if you're passionate then I'm sure you'll succeed. Do you know what you got in any other units, like speaking or writing? :smile:

Is there many people taking it, that you know of? :smile:

I got a B in speaking and writing but my listening and reading skills are pretty crappy, my teacher was absent the whole of year 11 so we were stuck with a woman who had very broken english, we could hardly understand what she was saying. Any language at A-level is going to be hard but hopefully it will be worth it
Reply 4555
Original post by lil-mazie
I got a B in speaking and writing but my listening and reading skills are pretty crappy, my teacher was absent the whole of year 11 so we were stuck with a woman who had very broken english, we could hardly understand what she was saying. Any language at A-level is going to be hard but hopefully it will be worth it

Oh wow, that's really good. :biggrin:
I'm awful at listening.
I know haha, it's such a rewarding subject and can actually be used in everyday life.
Original post by lebron_23
This is most definately NOT related to anything previously posted but..

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL 15TH JUNE WHEN I WILL RECLAIM MY FREEDOM ONCE AGAIN...

That is, until 3 weeks later when i start my A-Level revision :s-smilie: but still.. What a wonderful feeling it shall be...

I know that feel. The freedom at the end is what is getting me through these last 4 exams. I finish on the 13th and just to embrace that sense of freedom - of being able to do anything without always thinking you should be studying... I will be able to do some casual reading! AT LAST. I miss you books :-(
Reply 4557
Original post by Melissajanex
Are they not on the edexcel site?

They are, but it kept saying I need a password to access them?
Reply 4558
You guys are just lucky. My last exam is on the 27th June :frown:. Damn you German!

EDIT: Someone loves German so much to neg rep me *clap*
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by blueray
Yeah, the parents association preferred french and german :gah: Spain is going bust they said. Oh and look it's in server debt. But great language I say :smile:

ahahaha. that smilie is really weird and creepy by the way :smile:

Latest