The Student Room Group

What's your UCAS offer? 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thelooby94
It's Cardiff :biggrin: woooo!!!!

yaaay!!1 How are you feeling about meeting the offer?
I feel I might not have done well enough at Chem :frown:(((
Original post by Dollyandra
yaaay!!1 How are you feeling about meeting the offer?
I feel I might not have done well enough at Chem :frown:(((

Well, dare I say it I think I would have gotten in :smile:
Do you do aqa?
I think chem is a bit dodgy too but I'm hoping I would have done well enough last year and in chem 4 re sit to be able to drop a bit in chem 5 :confused:
Original post by thelooby94
Well, dare I say it I think I would have gotten in :smile:
Do you do aqa?
I think chem is a bit dodgy too but I'm hoping I would have done well enough last year and in chem 4 re sit to be able to drop a bit in chem 5 :confused:

ah that's good! I tihnk it's a bit touch and go with me. if I do get in, it'll be by the skin of my teeth!
No, I do OCR, I'm just a bit rubbish at chem. Which is ironic given the nature of the pharmacy course lol :tongue:
Reply 63
A*AA for Maths at Bath, pretty sure I got the grades in Maths and Further Maths but I think Physics has let me down, hopefully they'll take me on with A*AB!
Any other Bath Mathematicians here? :smile:
ah that's good! I tihnk it's a bit touch and go with me. if I do get in, it'll be by the skin of my teeth!
No, I do OCR, I'm just a bit rubbish at chem. Which is ironic given the nature of the pharmacy course lol :tongue:

I'm sure you're not rubbish if you've manit to where you are now :biggrin: haha yeah rather ironic!
Reply 65
AAB including French for my firm (Nottingham)
BBB including French for my insurance (Liverpool)

Both for French and Spanish. I think I'll end up with ABB, so it's off to Liverpool unless Nottingham are feeling kind on results day. :/
Reply 66
BBB for firm (Aston)
BCC for insurance (Dundee)

Decided my insurance is too far away so I really hope I get into my firm despite being pretty sure i'll get BBC. Lets hope they're feeling kind........
Northumbria - 4 Bs and C in maths. Which is 80% in 4 exams then 50% in maths. Business Information Systems.
Sheffield Hallam - 240pts. - Information technology management.

I'm okay with my exams although my maths first paper was horrible I'm sure I failed the first paper and I put so much work into it. My 2nd paper went well as I spent the whole weekend on maths. I know I've passed maths for sure. I need it to be a C though .
For some reason I think I'll be going Sheffield. I really want Northumbria the course is so perfect.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 68
I need AAA (or A*AB) for my firm choice- University of Sussex.

I need ABC for my insurance choice- Queen's University Belfast

Both are BSc Mathematics.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 69
320 UCAS points to include 200 from 2 GCE A levels for Psychology at Hertfordshire university.

Hopefully ill be a happy boy come August :biggrin:
Reply 70
[video="youtube;ZiWWG4x_UwI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWWG4x_UwI[/video]
Reply 71
GOD DAMN

three As
I need to get AAA and "prove" my A* from year 12. I'm more or less certain I've got two of those A grades, but I'm not so sure about chemistry... :s-smilie: Hopefully I'm just being overly pessimistic!
Original post by Astronomical
I need to get AAA and "prove" my A* from year 12. I'm more or less certain I've got two of those A grades, but I'm not so sure about chemistry... :s-smilie: Hopefully I'm just being overly pessimistic!

"prove"?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Jack22031994
"prove"?

Yeah. I emailed them about it, and I need to show them the certificate (which I don't yet have) or the UMS sheet. Shouldn't it just come up on UCAS anyway though?
Reply 75
Ooh what's your firm for pharmacy? Mine's Cardiff :smile:

hi,just wanted to know how cardiff interview pharmacy students, is it really formal? how much work experience do you need?
AAB :frown: goodbye university of Leicester

Ooh what's your firm for pharmacy? Mine's Cardiff :smile:

mines is too although I think im gonna get A*BB (which the admissions tutor said is acceptable)
Reply 78
ABB for History at UCL but i deffered it :biggrin:
Original post by levantine
mines is too although I think im gonna get A*BB (which the admissions tutor said is acceptable)

wow really?? I didn't know they accepted anything apart from AAB!! That's cool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending