Original post by morris743
DENIAL

Nope. Moratorium. Unshakable.
Original post by Stray_talk
How do you know I don't have?

Why would you worry about me?
Original post by RDavies93
Nope. Moratorium. Unshakable.

I'm doing the same. I don't need sex. Alcohol. Cigarettes. Any other drugs.

COME AT ME, BITCHES

COME AT ME, BITCHES

Well in that case I'm quite proud of you. Maybe I'll break the moratorium. Who knows.

COME AT ME, BITCHES

What the hell kind of day have you had? :lolwut: You're more morris than usual.
Hmm I didn't know that, I shall be reading up on this later... Peng? wtf haha, I hate it, can't drink it at home like but I alsways consume a good litre when at the gym, then top it up to sip on the way home.

haha I thought I'd start small :smile: I'd love to be able to do a half marathon, maybe next year... :smile: LOL leaning against the wall to pee :L Yeah I'm eating like a horse, nobody understand where it all goes cause I'm so tiny... My mum sometimes stares at me during dinner cause I'm eating meals 3 times as big as I used to then asking for more :colondollar: Tonnes of veg and meat like :smile: Good stuff!! Yep it'll certainly pay off! :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm always told being light on your feet for it is an advantage. I'd love to take up some sort of fitness Class, but I don't want to go to one alone and my gym buddy refuses to exercise after 6 :L Maybe I'll man up and try it anyway, all a matter of confidence I suppose :smile:

Ahh tarantulas :smile: I like big spiders, can't handle the tiny ones :tongue: My mum would never let me have Any more pets now cause she'll be left with them in September :L

On a gap year to get my stuff together atm, so I'm between jobs, well starting a new one tuesday :smile: Goinf to study bio-veterinary science in september, which I'm totally buzzing for :biggrin:

How about you?

Sowwi for late reply, went to go meet my parents in London! They came down from up north and i've missed em :')

Hah, peng means "cool/awesome/great"... it's the damn london talk catching onto me! damnnn! Heh, some people drink alcohol, we drink water like real men! (and women in your case :smile: )
Yeah do it, they are so rewarding, i'm sure you'd be able to do it! Yeah.... worst day ever, my dad forced me to go shopping with him and it was the biggest effort in my LIFE. Joke was on my mate though, his mum forced him to go school next day... and they had P.E HAHAHA :biggrin: where we had the 200meter sprint and 400meter run. :biggrin: :biggrin:
You sound so similiar to me with eating, I eat so much but nothing happens... maybe it's tapeworms inside us taking all the nutrients! :P
heh, I don't like getting back after 18.00, so I try and go gym at 7.30am, longer recovery period, empty gym and also I don't have to endure a sausage-fest in the mens changing rooms at the end when I shower :'( LOL
WOW, I actually hate the little spiders, they are sooo skittish and badman like. Big tarantulas are all fluffy and kool :biggrin:

Ah nice! I'm kinda on a gap year! Sounds like a fantastic course! I'm going to study Radiotherapy this year! :biggrin: Where are you headed too? :smile:
What the hell kind of day have you had? :lolwut: You're more morris than usual.

This quote is friggin' epic, Stray.

Oh just realised how awesome I am in so many ways tbh. I won't be bowing down to noone. Even if I have feelings for them.
Well in that case I'm quite proud of you. Maybe I'll break the moratorium. Who knows.

Good for you. If you decide to break it, though, don't leave me out please. I would be more than happy to help you out there, and would very much enjoy it, but I don't need it.
This quote is friggin' epic, Stray.

Oh just realised how awesome I am in so many ways tbh. I won't be bowing down to noone. Even if I have feelings for them.

I don't recall anyone asking you to do any kind of bowing down. I don't know where your airs and graces have come from, but they need to be returned. Sharpish.
I don't recall anyone asking you to do any kind of bowing down. I don't know where your airs and graces have come from, but they need to be returned. Sharpish.

After all this time, do you really take me seriously? I dearly hope not. I've said some right crazy **** on here.
After all this time, do you really take me seriously? I dearly hope not. I've said some right crazy **** on here.

:eyebrow: I never take you seriously. I think I've told you this at least twice before..
:eyebrow: I never take you seriously. I think I've told you this at least twice before..

Never? :getmecoat: :cry2:

Well, your last response felt a bit serious-esque.
Original post by Spoonforknife
Sowwi for late reply, went to go meet my parents in London! They came down from up north and i've missed em :')

Hah, peng means "cool/awesome/great"... it's the damn london talk catching onto me! damnnn! Heh, some people drink alcohol, we drink water like real men! (and women in your case :smile: )
Yeah do it, they are so rewarding, i'm sure you'd be able to do it! Yeah.... worst day ever, my dad forced me to go shopping with him and it was the biggest effort in my LIFE. Joke was on my mate though, his mum forced him to go school next day... and they had P.E HAHAHA :biggrin: where we had the 200meter sprint and 400meter run. :biggrin: :biggrin:
You sound so similiar to me with eating, I eat so much but nothing happens... maybe it's tapeworms inside us taking all the nutrients! :P
heh, I don't like getting back after 18.00, so I try and go gym at 7.30am, longer recovery period, empty gym and also I don't have to endure a sausage-fest in the mens changing rooms at the end when I shower :'( LOL
WOW, I actually hate the little spiders, they are sooo skittish and badman like. Big tarantulas are all fluffy and kool :biggrin:

Ah nice! I'm kinda on a gap year! Sounds like a fantastic course! I'm going to study Radiotherapy this year! :biggrin: Where are you headed too? :smile:

No worries man, I accept that some people have lives :tongue: I'd miss my family too if I lived away so I get it :smile:

Haha fair, it's like we here say kift, but nobody else gets what I'm going on about when I use it :colondollar:

I've got the determination to do it I think, just gotta keep up the good habits :smile: haha freaking P.E, I HATED sport in school. No co-ordination me, it was an hour of torture I must say. Your poor friend... Love the fact you're now taking joy in his pain :tongue:

Haha I Really hope I've got no tapeworm inside me! LOL

I'd Love to go early in the morning, but again gym buddy don't do mornings, and I have made a promise to her and I dislike going back on my word :colondollar:. Now I'm starting work though I'm gonna have to go at that time cause otherwise it'll be having with the 6 o'clock rush by the time I get there. Hahaha poor you, I hate the showers at the gym... so cringey!

Ah there was this little spider crawling down my neck the other day, the fit I had about it. EEssshhh.

Yes! Really can't wait to get into it :smile: Radiotherapy? Good thing to get into I think :smile: Ahh Harper Adams, how bout you?
Good for you. If you decide to break it, though, don't leave me out please. I would be more than happy to help you out there, and would very much enjoy it, but I don't need it.

How kind of you :smile: I'll keep that in mind, if I decide to... :smile:
How kind of you :smile: I'll keep that in mind, if I decide to... :smile:

I'm selfless to a fault.
I'm selfless to a fault.

Oh yes, I know you are.
Oh yes, I know you are.

:sexface:

That best not be an 'x'.
Never? :getmecoat: :cry2:

Well, your last response felt a bit serious-esque.

Oh you :flutter:
I'm drinking wine, perhaps that affects the serious-esque-ness of my posts!
Oh you :flutter:
I'm drinking wine, perhaps that affects the serious-esque-ness of my posts!

Oh rly.

Want some sexytime?
:sexface:

That best not be an 'x'.

I see no 'x' anywhere.

Latest