The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oo-er presses the wrong thing. I am awarding myself a large glass of wine to toast you all!
Reply 5301
Just wanted to add my comments to those already posted.
What a great afternoon, meeting up again with Adelie, Galactica, and Fyrecracker, and meeting everyone else for the first time and putting faces to all the names.
Huge thanks to Flakeydom for bringing sticky labels, and the infamous spreadsheet. It was amazing to see it in all its fabulous colourful glory.
It is a work of art!
Ceremonies casting couldnt get a more enthusiastic amazing bunch of people.
Good luck to everyone in their upcoming rehearsals, and to everyone still to hear.
Lets hope there is good news just around the corner for us all.
Yes thank you common liner for arranging our meet up and for flakeydom for all her hard work with the spreadsheet which she is itching to complete with more offers. A fantastic document! So lovely to put faces to names and to picture you all now when you post! Thanks everyone for a great afternoon and see you soon I hope and fingers crossed for good news this week!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Bignic12
a big thanks to commonliner who looked after us and flakeydom for her amazing spreadsheet x

As I left Westfield, we drove past a large black range rover-y type car with the number place B16 NIC .... was it your chauffeur?????
Reply 5304
Original post by Maid.Marian
oo-er presses the wrong thing. I am awarding myself a large glass of wine to toast you all!

I think I will join you!
Lovely meeting you today.
Reply 5305
Original post by fyrecracker
As I left Westfield, we drove past a large black range rover-y type car with the number place B16 NIC .... was it your chauffeur?????

I waved, did you not see??? teehee :smile:
It was indeed a great pleasure of meeting once again with Fyrecracker, Cinnamon and Adelie. I had a wonderful time to meet new people while putting their names in my mind to their faces.

Flakey has done an enormous effort of compiling artistic spreadsheet. Thank you Commonliner who were looking after us and leading as guide :smile:.

I am positive that i will get cast offer very soon. Its a matter of time.
Lovely to hear the meet up went well, great that everyone had such a good time.:smile:
DD was dancing (as usual!) and I'm only the chauffeur/chaperone.
As we didn't make the meet up, and she is much more photogenic than I, I've uploaded a picture of her, when she danced Clara in the Nutcracker - she was 13.

Snapshot 10 (22-03-2011 10-34).png
Reply 5308
Original post by tinydancersmum
Lovely to hear the meet up went well, great that everyone had such a good time.:smile:
As we didn't make the meet up, and she is much more photogenic than I, I've uploaded a picture of her, when she danced Clara in the Nutcracker - she was 13.

just lovely :smile:
Reply 5309

Lovely picture.
Wow, you must be a very proud mum!
Original post by cinnamon
I think I will join you!
Lovely meeting you today.

Lovely meeting you too. It was great to swap stories.

Looks lovely. My daughter (a bit older than yours, she's now 23) went to the Royal Ballet School. She was in Sergey Polunin's year. After two years of professional ballet dancing she decided it wasn't for her.
Great to meet everyone @ westfield today & good to now put faces to names. I wish you all well for the future and hope that today can be repeated by way of a post-olympic debrief at least if not earlier. Can't wait to see the official JL photo etc. too - what a bonus opportunity that was !
Reply 5313
It really was lovely to meet you all today. Had a good time and a good laugh, Nice to know some of us live not too far from each other too, The spreadsheet is a work of art (thanks Flakeydom), and the bucket list ....... well :wink: :ciao:
It was indeed very lovely to meet everyone, must be done again :smile:
we should organise this meet up very often as we are a big Olympic Family :smile:
James Bond to open the opening ceremony!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4232299/James-Bond-news-Daniel-Craig-has-been-invited-by-The-Queen-to-open-the-2012-Olympic-games.html

Aha that will be your first job guiding him into the stadium Notsobignic, Flakeydom, Essex Girl and LauraN1,
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Pinnerite
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4232299/James-Bond-news-Daniel-Craig-has-been-invited-by-The-Queen-to-open-the-2012-Olympic-games.html

Aha that will be your first job guiding him into the stadium Notsobignic, Flakeydom, Essex Girl and LauraN1,

How exciting.! Thanks of sharing. :smile:)
Reply 5318
Good morning all - Really enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday (despite TSR curse of bad back and very painful leg). I really would like to meet up again to catch up with those I only briefly spoke to.
Maid Marian, Adelie, Commonliner and Galactica - really enjoyed our long chat.
Now have my elderly, frail Mother staying for a week and we are supposed to be going to Brighton today to watch my brother in a Vintage car rally. Will stoke up on the neurofen!

If any of you would like to see the pictures, a very kind chap took with my camera, please send me your private email and I will send them to you.

Have a good day and look forward to catching up on some good news here next week. :smile:
Reply 5319
Original post by Pinnerite

unfortunately, it is April 1st!!!!! Although would be a blast were it to be true :redface:

Latest