UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

Hello can I join the society, what a great idea x
Reply 1641
hey guys,
can i join as well?
What do I need to revise for unit 1?
hello, I'd love to join :smile:
I was just wondering if this thread is for discussion or if it would be alright to ask questions about things that we're studying etc
Hi!
Could I join? :smile:
I would love to join this group. :smile: xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Can I join :smile:
Could I please join 😊
Reply 1648
hi guys anyone can help me on psychology ???? i find it really hard i am stuck in my first assignment :frown: induction to psychology i have to write an essay choosing two perspective....
Reply 1649
Would like to join this ^^
Reply 1650
Original post by alin89
hi guys anyone can help me on psychology ???? i find it really hard i am stuck in my first assignment :frown: induction to psychology i have to write an essay choosing two perspective....

Are you studying A level Psychology?
Reply 1651
As psychology as I am doing access to nursing course
Reply 1652
can i join ?

Original post by glur
Hello everyone this survey only works on computers
If you would like to participate in a survey based on detecting deception this is the best place.
Some videos within the survey only contain visual or audio so keep this in mind.
Once completing the study click next on the final page if you would like your data submitted until given a small message thanking you for completion and stating you to click off the website.https://shusls.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bCS1NcBw9lZhzZH If you would like to help me out and complete the survey simply follow this link..

thanks in advance it will mean a lot
Does anyone have a sheet or even know the method to how to answer the questions on the AQA (new spec) paper to obtain full marks?

e.g 3 marker - 3 points
6 marker- 3 developed (with examples) points
Does anyone have past paper questions on Plasticity and functional recovery of the brain for AQA Psychology? It would be very much appreciated!
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XLYGW8D

Could you please complete this survey. It will take 5mins max. If you need any surveys completing, feel free to post and i will complete them. Thank you :smile:
Original post by LS.
I'll join. I think StarBlueUK's right about having to actually do the subject before criticising it. I remember seeing it on the news last year, people were saying it was an easy subject that anyone could pass (I didn't take it for that reason)... but back then, it was so easy to assume that they were right.

YEAR 12 AS HELP please

Hi can someone tell me what 12 marker came up in 2018 AS FOR memory, attachments and social influence ? exam board AQA

Quick Reply

Latest