The Student Room Group

18 pregnant and want to go UNI!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NYprincessmaddie
I am thank you. Maybe you should be asking yourself that sitting her trying to get a complete stranger down.

Or, sorry, maybe you should be asking yourself instead of wasting your life trolling.

There's a big wide world out there sweetheart.

No reply to my last post? Or did I prove your silly views are infact wrong? The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well? it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a ...bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective? Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us normal people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are challenged persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been 'right'. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you, especially in your pursuit of fictitious girls that you like to post here.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 181
Maybe postpone it a year because you'll still be pregnant when you start and it'll be very stressful for yourself and the baby. Or start a course in January?

I do Psychology and at the minute I'm in for three days a week :smile:
Original post by hannaaahlima
not really, i just don't want to discuss with someone as ignorant as you anymore...you have been a total bitch throughout this thread and i just feel sorry for your life. Oh, I'm the immature one, really? I didn't decide to have a child when i was 20/21 and I have my whole life ahead of me to do whatever the f.uck i want, because guess what, i don't have anyone depending on me and i won't until i'm perfectly capable to do so.

it is just so stupid having a baby at such a young age and simply throwing your youth in the rubbish. i didn't know people like you even existed. i mean, i know there are silly girls who get pregnant by accident because they didn't take care of themselves but planning it? really?

and you can say whatever you want, but your life is limited even though you try to convince yourself that it is not. however, you won't realise that you threw your life away until you're forty or something, due to your lack of brain cells.

your pregnancy could perfectly have waited. remember you're not getting any younger. when you're 30 or so, you won't be able to enjoy your life freely as much as you could have enjoyed now if you didn't have a child.

Come on then darling, how else is my life limited. Maybe we have different views on how we wish to spend our life.

If you stay as malicious as you are, I doubt you'll find a proper man. Jealousy is a nasty thing sweetheart. I feel sorry for you thinking your better than everyone else. Your social life must be thriving for you to be sat in on a Saturday night. And I imagine any travel you do is to low budget clap ridden resorts. I'm not missing out on a thing sweetie.

I wish I hadn't run out of rep!
Original post by coolmushroom
No reply to my last post? Or did I prove your silly views are infact wrong? The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well? it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a ...bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective? Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us normal people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are challenged persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been 'right'. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you, especially in your pursuit of fictitious girls that you like to post here.

Sweetheart, when you look in the mirror- don't type your random babblings on here. Go back to your bridge
Come on then darling, how else is my life limited. Maybe we have different views on how we wish to spend our life.

If you stay as malicious as you are, I doubt you'll find a proper man. Jealousy is a nasty thing sweetheart. I feel sorry for you thinking your better than everyone else. Your social life must be thriving for you to be sat in on a Saturday night. And I imagine any travel you do is to low budget clap ridden resorts. I'm not missing out on a thing sweetie.

Firstly, I have found a "proper man", who is my boyfriend, and I have been with him for 6 years now.

Secondly, i'm so not jealous of you, believe me and i don't think i'm better than anyone.

Thirdly, I am not going out tonight because I need to study hard tomorrow. If I wanted to, I could because I'm not stupid enough to have had a child in my twenties and I do not have anything to hold me back.

And finally, you don't know the first thing about my background.
(edited 12 years ago)
Firstly, I have found a "proper man", who is my boyfriend, and I have been with him for 6 years now.

Secondly, i'm so not jealous of you, believe me and i don't think i'm better than anyone.

Thirdly, I am not going out tonight because I need to do study hard tomorrow. If I wanted to, I could because I'm not stupid enough to have had a child in my twenties and I do not have anything to hold me back.

And finally, you don't know the first thing about my background.

I think I do. I would sue your parents for abuse they have brought you up so wonderfully.

I'm planning on studying too tomorrow. Isn't that great how this baby is ruining my life yet I'm getting straight distinctions on my course! Who knows, if I'm lucky I'll get a chance for those drinks.

Oh yes...I will. Because just because I'm a mother doesn't mean i plan on chaining myself to the kitchen sink

And tell your boyfriend, it's pretty sad how desperate it must be to be with someone as small minded, immature and malicious as yourself.

How I want to spend my life? Well, i want to finish my undergraduate degree, get a master's degree in the US and go live in Canada afterwards. I want to be free to do whatever I want, I don't even want to get married that soon, even though I have a boyfriend that I love. I want to meet different people, different cultures, travel as much as I can. When I am satisfied with my career and when i have acquired enough life experience I will think about having a family.
I think I do. I would sue your parents for abuse they have brought you up so wonderfully.

I'm planning on studying too tomorrow. Isn't that great how this baby is ruining my life yet I'm getting straight distinctions on my course! Who knows, if I'm lucky I'll get a chance for those drinks.

Oh yes...I will. Because just because I'm a mother doesn't mean i plan on chaining myself to the kitchen sink

And tell your boyfriend, it's pretty sad how desperate it must be to be with someone as small minded, immature and malicious as yourself.

your course must be so demanding.
How I want to spend my life? Well, i want to finish my undergraduate degree, get a master's degree in the US and go live in Canada afterwards. I want to be free to do whatever I want, I don't even want to get married that soon, even though I have a boyfriend that I love. I want to meet different people, different cultures, travel as much as I can. When I am satisfied with my career and when i have acquired enough life experience I will think about having a family.

Good for you sweetheart. I will finish my degree, and go back to the states. Oh wait....there must be some rule in your book that says I can't because I'm a mum???

Good attempt posting on my other thread on one of your other troll accounts. Your really some fat old bloke fapping yourself off at the thought off children aren't you??
your course must be so demanding.

It is actually yeah. Try googling access courses. I have about 14 essays to do before the end of may. About 30/40 down including practical placements and then of course my exams.
Sweetheart, when you look in the mirror- don't type your random babblings on here. Go back to your bridge

The lack of substance in your replies clearly demonstrates you have been beaten by my superior intellect. Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong you are. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy

So how do you think it's fair for you to be financially supported by the state? Did the father cheat on you?

Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
(edited 12 years ago)
If I were you, I'd defer to give myself the best chance of success.
Reply 193
OP, I think it's really good that you're still planning on going to uni despite the fact that you'll be having a baby. It'll be hard but it's definitely possible and you obviously have a can do attitude which is the most important thing! I think the best thing would be to contact the uni and take the course part time. This way you won't be deferring it and you will be able to carry on studying and spend more time with your baby. Plus when the baby is a little bit older, if you have some sort of childcare arrangement you could even go full time in your last year so it may not take as long as you think.

You should probably speak to people on mumsnet.com on the student mothers section or book an appointment with someone at the uni with whom you could talk to this about. They will probably have a lot more experience in these matters and will be a lot less judgmental than some of the people on this thread!

For the record, I don't think there is a 'right' or 'wrong' age to have a baby, you'll never be fully prepared for kids so when it happens, it happens and for the people who it does happen to, they already have enough to deal with without having to put up with snidy comments from people that have no experience of life, never mind of raising a child. Then again, neither should people who have children think they are better or more mature than people who don't. You can never truly know how people are feeling or what they are thinking plus every set of circumstances is different so why all the judging? If you choose not to have kids and go and be independent, great and if you do have kids and manage to bring them up while working/studying, great.
Original post by coolmushroom
The lack of substance in your replies clearly demonstrates you have been beaten by my superior intellect. Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong you are. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy

Listen, do you not understand? I am not reading your post. Get back to your bridge you pathetic little troll. Get a LIFE
Good for you sweetheart. I will finish my degree, and go back to the states. Oh wait....there must be some rule in your book that says I can't because I'm a mum???

Good attempt posting on my other thread on one of your other troll accounts. Your really some fat old bloke fapping yourself off at the thought off children aren't you??

your other thread? one of my other troll accounts? i don't even know what you're talking about, get over yourself. what the actual ****. o.O
(edited 12 years ago)
your other thread? one of my other troll accounts? i don't even know what you're talking about, get over yourself. what the actual f.uck. o.O

Of course not :rolleyes:
It's possible, but don't expect to have an average student experience
sounds like a TV show spin off...hmmm :colonhash:

sorry, this isn't the MTV forum.
Reply 199
Original post by zaliack
7, most doing well. If you don't adapt you've got support from Social Workers, Health Visitors, Parents, Friends etc. Being younger does not make you more immature.

Lumping more problems onto the State, brilliant idea. :congrats:

The whole world doesn't revolve around ****ing teenage mothers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending