Had mine there this year, just keep climbing haha, its a long stairwell

They all are. P staircase is dreadful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 1461
Original post by willemdoom
Hahahah this is pretty funny, how cdid your interview end up going? the first people where really nice, second pair more intimidating for me

Same for me, enjoyed my first but second was intense as heck...but overall alright!!
Original post by instn
Same for me, enjoyed my first but second was intense as heck...but overall alright!!

Really? I found my second interview more relaxed than the first! XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by icecreamcake
Really? I found my second interview more relaxed than the first! XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

You also a history applicant?

Original post by instn

well lets hope we both get in then
Hi :smile: I was just wondering who else is an offer holder for St Catharine's this year? I got one for English (unexpectedly!!). I'm now in the (privileged but) tricky position where I have to decide between Cambridge and Durham as my first choice...I mean, my heart was set on Durham..I didn't really think I'd get this offer so I hadn't properly thought about what I'd do if I got it ! They are the same entry requirements, so there's no use putting them as my first and second choices :frown:
I was wondering if there was any Catharine's English students around to convince me to take up the offer?(: thanks!
Well done everyone for surviving application season !!
engineering anyone?
Has anyone applying for 2017 had any further emails from Catz?

I haven't had any since the day I sent my application off, and I keep hearing of other colleges sending finance forms etc to applicants.
Original post by AnonEcon
Has anyone applying for 2017 had any further emails from Catz?

I haven't had any since the day I sent my application off, and I keep hearing of other colleges sending finance forms etc to applicants.

That is strange as I have already received two emails from Catz with one as a reminder to register for pre-interview assessments and another one for the forms to fill out. You can get the forms in their website: http://www.caths.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate-study/how-apply/preparing-interviews
and send it to them by post before the 30th November.
Are you applying to Economics by chance based on your username?
Original post by ewin30
That is strange as I have already received two emails from Catz with one as a reminder to register for pre-interview assessments and another one for the forms to fill out. You can get the forms in their website: http://www.caths.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate-study/how-apply/preparing-interviews
and send it to them by post before the 30th November.
Are you applying to Economics by chance based on your username?

I'm applying for Econ and I received the same emails.
Original post by jamestg

Yeah all is good, I just received them today.
Original post by jamestg

btw how are you finding revision for the ECAA going?
Original post by AnonEcon
btw how are you finding revision for the ECAA going?

Not too bad, just a bit of practice here and there each day :smile:

You?
Original post by jamestg
Not too bad, just a bit of practice here and there each day :smile:

You?

its alright, just hard to get the resources really
Reply 1473
Haha finally found this thread:wink:
has anyone got an email back to say that st catz received their fee questionnaire and stuff??
Original post by ilovemaths99
has anyone got an email back to say that st catz received their fee questionnaire and stuff??

Unless I deleted the one from when I applied (and I doubt it because I kept all the other emails from Catz) I'm not sure they send one.
Other than me, @AnonEcon, @jamestg, who else is applying to Economics at St. Catz. Would be nice to find out and form a mini-group.
Who's applying to maths?
Reply 1478
Original post by Samiksi
Who's applying to maths?

Me:smile:
Original post by solC
Me:smile:

Oh :smile: have you heard from catz about the interview yet? Mine is on 5th december

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending