The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Uni 2012: Anyone still waiting for an offer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JuggerJay
I'm still waiting :frown: called up Aston today because I was pretty fed up of checking my emails so often and seeing nothing only to be told 'technically we have until the end of march and we do have thousands of applicants' I did not like her!! :dry:

yeah some admission teachers can be a bit rude so I guess your right we have to wait for march. good luck with your other choices
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Quiet:)
I am still waiting for two offers and waiting for my interview on 24th of feb

I'm still waiting for four offers!!:frown:
Original post by dadinheaven
I'm still waiting for four offers!!:frown:

aww hopefully you get a reply soon. :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Not Guilty
Me.

I've had offers from everywhere except Lancaster.

Fear not good sir, we must wait longer.

Then wait longer is exactly what i will do!!

Not all bad as they have been in touch to advise i need a better reference. I sent a work reference originally. Managed to get an academic ref now so hopefully should hear soon!!

Me.

I've had offers from everywhere except Lancaster.

Fear not good sir, we must wait longer.

They apologized to me because they were late replying :L my offer still isn't on UCAS they sent me a letter through the post saying they have had so many applications this year and that my conditions will be on UCAS soon :L this was on 4th Feb still not found out what my offer is yet :smile:
Reply 25
yeah some admission teachers can be a bit rude so I guess your right we have to wait for march. good luck with your other choices

Thanks =) only problem with my other choices is....they're not the course I really want to do...I re-took the year to get into that Aston course so it's a pretty evil wait :mad:
Thanks =) only problem with my other choices is....they're not the course I really want to do...I re-took the year to get into that Aston course so it's a pretty evil wait :mad:

Oh right I hope you get in because you really want to get in. All you can do is wait i suppose and I don't know what to say or type to but good luck. :smile:
Reply 27
Oh right I hope you get in because you really want to get in. All you can do is wait i suppose and I don't know what to say or type to but good luck. :smile:

Thankee...patience is a virtue I suppose :cool:
Thankee...patience is a virtue I suppose :cool:

Yep :smile:
Reply 29
patience is a virtue I don't have!! waiting is killing me! I must check track about 100 times a day, check my emails even more, and rush home to find no post every day!!

I really just want to know now!!
Reply 30
I applied for two courses at Lancaster got one of my offer yesturday been waiting since October and had nearly given up they took so long! what course have you applied for?
Reply 31
Original post by Hayley_m
I applied for two courses at Lancaster got one of my offer yesturday been waiting since October and had nearly given up they took so long! what course have you applied for?

I have applied for software engineering, and the same course but with industrial experience. What was your offer for?
Reply 32
Original post by Naldred
I have applied for software engineering, and the same course but with industrial experience. What was your offer for?

Hi i applied for Marketing Management but they just offered me Marketing and then i applied for Marketing and Advertisment but havent heard back from that one yet
Reply 33
admissions have just emailed to advise that the guy who makes the decisions is going to India for 2 weeks so i'm gonna have to wait till he gets back :frown: got a funny feeling its gonna be a rejection!
Reply 34
Original post by Hayley_m
Hi i applied for Marketing Management but they just offered me Marketing and then i applied for Marketing and Advertisment but havent heard back from that one yet

I applied for Advertising and Marketing and haven't heard anything back yet
Reply 35
Yep :smile:

Got it :biggrin: yay for dearest patience
Got it :biggrin: yay for dearest patience

Congrats =) That's good see there was nothing to worry about. :smile: is it an interview or an offer? :smile:
Reply 37
Got bioscience offer in December. I heard they offer out in batches.
Reply 38
Congrats =) That's good see there was nothing to worry about. :smile: is it an interview or an offer? :smile:

Ta =] a conditional offer :smile:
Ta =] a conditional offer :smile:

No problem :smile: Oh right good luck and I hope you get in because you really want to go to that university. =D

Quick Reply

Latest