The Student Room Group

White racists charged over shotting spree on blacks

'My dad was killed by a f****** n*****': Suspect in shooting spree that killed three African-Americans and wounded two others talked of grudge against black community

Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, both white, arrested 48 hours after the Good Friday shootings

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126532/Tulsa-shooting-spree-Jake-England-Alvin-Watts-arrested.html#ixzz1rUFiZ6Wn

The shooter is reported to be this white dude below:

This man is reported to have helped him.

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Note how the background colour is lighter for the man on the left. The colour should be same as wall in police station that took the mug shots would be the same colour.

Have they tried to whiten up the image of the native american dude like they did with zimmerman?

Reply 2
Funny how they called a presumably Native American person (although he could be Polynesian) white in an article about shootings of black men.
I guess 'Native American and White racists charged over shooting spree on blacks' wouldn't have as much of an affect.
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm confused...
Reply 4
Original post by No Man
The first guy doesn't look white to me.

He will appear as such on the crime stats lol The media are trying to incite blacks against whites like they have done with the hispanic dude zimmerman in florida

Reply 5
Original post by No Man
Funny how they called a presumably Native American person (although he could be Polynesian) white in an article about shootings of black men.
I guess 'Native American and White racists charged over shooting spree on blacks' wouldn't have as much of an affect.

The white dude looks like some meth head to be honest. Dont know what role he played in the killings, think he helped out in some way.

NOTE THE COLOUR CHANGES IN BACKGROUND!!!!

THEY ARE TRYING TO LIGHTEN THE IMAGE TO MAKE HIM LOOK WHITER (BUT HIS EYES ARE A GIVEAWAY)
Reply 6
Oklahoma police have arrested two white men in connection with the deadly shootings in Tulsa that have had black residents fearing for their safety.

Three people were killed in the shooting attacks early Friday, and two other people are in critical condition in hospital. All of the victims were black.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/120408/arrests-tulsa-shootings-jake-england-alvin-watts-arrested-oklahoma
Reply 7
Perhaps the pictures were taken in front of different walls. Perhaps they used a different camera with a different flash or settings. Perhaps one was taken by a window with daylight coming through it. Ooooooh its all such a ****ing conspiracy until you stop thinking like a hysterical maniac.
Reply 8
Original post by moonkatt
Perhaps the pictures were taken in front of different walls. Perhaps they used a different camera with a different flash or settings. Perhaps one was taken by a window with daylight coming through it. Ooooooh its all such a ****ing conspiracy until you stop thinking like a hysterical maniac.

So you think the shooter is white? You some government troll bot?

This image is the same, but is changing every day lol

Reply 9
34erser.jpg

Like what they did with Zimmerman
Reply 10
Original post by lumberjack77
So you think the shooter is white? You some government troll bot?

This image is the same, but is changing every day lol

I don't know anything about the case you're on about so do not know if the shooter is white, brown, green, turquoise or ****ing whatever. I was commenting on the photos you posted in this thread along with the hysterical blatherings you are typing.
Reply 11
'My dad was killed by a f****** n*****': Suspect in shooting spree that killed three African-Americans and wounded two others talked of grudge against black community

Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, both white, arrested 48 hours after the Good Friday shootings

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126532/Tulsa-shooting-spree-Jake-England-Alvin-Watts-arrested.html#ixzz1rUFiZ6Wn

The shooter is reported to be this white dude below:

This man is reported to have helped him.

Guy isnt even white, as has been pointed out.

Don't think this is anything other than the media looking to cause outrage so people will get more interested in the issue and as a result watch/buy their products.

The first guy is clearly not white, if i had to take a guess i would say he is Polynesian. Media bias isn't new and highlights the importance of not jumping the gun on issues after reading an article in a tabloid paper.
Reply 13
'Later that night, England and Watts drove through black neighborhoods in northern Tulsa in a white pickup truck and gunned down five strangers near the spot where England's father died, according to police.

The attacks terrorized the black community and African-American leaders in Tulsa called the crimes racially-motivated.'

Amusing how they even have to mention that the truck was also 'white'. :biggrin: Hilarious.
Reply 14
Reply 15
Original post by Chloe xxx
Guy isnt even white, as has been pointed out.

Indeed, but the point i'm making is that the media are intentionally trying to stir up racial tensions. The media are doing this deliberately, its not an accident.

Another case of racial incitement:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/nyt-nbc-has-fired-producer-in-zimmerman-scandal/2012/04/06/gIQAwBal0S_blog.html

Breaking: NBC news fires producer responsible for editing Trayvon Martin 911 tape
Reply 16
If this shooter was a victim he would be called a person of colour.

If Zimmerman was a victim he would be called a person of colour.

The American media is clearly trying to incite some kind of racial conflict.

They do it all the time. Last year, an Arab murdered some black people but the media pretended it was a white person. As soon as the facts were clear the case was dropped from the media.

Also, the European media do the same thing. Look at how they acted with the recent killings in France with the Islamic extremist --they had rolling news blaming white people for days before the truth came out.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by natchina
If this shooter was a victim he would be called a person of colour.

If Zimmerman was a victim he would be called a person of colour.

The American media is clearly trying to incite some kind of racial conflict.

They do it all the time. Last year, an Arab murdered some black people but the media pretended it was a white person. As soon as the facts were clear the case was dropped from the media.

Also, the European media do the same thing. Look at how they acted with the recent killings in France with the Islamic extremist. They had rolling news laming white people for days before the truth came out.

excellent post

who controls the media again???????
One of the dudes isn't even white. I feel sorry for the 3 guys who were killed and the 2 who were injured. Clearly there is a lot of racial hatred in America atm. One of the shooters appears to have done it as his father was killed by a black man (not that I'm saying this validities his actions just that I can understand why it might cause him to hate black people). I'm getting sick of the media though.
Reply 19
excellent post

who controls the media again???????

Left wing Jews.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column

Quick Reply

Latest