The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Original post by propagation
Not sure, really depends on how many people have firmed them for September. You would need to ask the university.
But my best advice is, I have in the past thought I had failed in some exams at A-levels, but results day showed that my assumption was incorrect. So it's best you focus on the rest of the exams you have coming up....then wait until results day :smile:
All the best with your A-level exams!

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 821
Is it true that some unis reject offers if your grades are too high? Unis I'm aiming for require AAB for pharmacy but I'm usually aiming for near perfect grades, especially in my advanced subjects - biology and chemistry. Also do you need work experience in the field for undergraduate courses? Voluntary work? Or are extracurricular activities enough?
I want to study pharmacy in uni and i made this decision quite recently (I'm in year 12) and i just want an overview of how life as a pharmacist is and a general opinion in actually studying MPharm in uni. Also is there any point of getting work experience in a pharmacy because what would i gain form this experience, would i just be stacking stuff up or actually doing something interesting and important. Also does anyone suggest any pre-reading I can do to improve my knowledge or to talk about in my UCAS. One last thing, for GCSE's my grades were quite a fluctuation and a mixture of 9 and 8s and 6s but i also got a 5 in English Language. I am currently retaking english but i really cant be bothered and im not getting much help for it so what should I do?????

Latest

Trending

Trending