Scroll to see replies

Original post by Passion Fruit
what we doin 2day?

reppin enit

f*****g reppin
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pro4TLZZ
screaming. 'true muslim' it is permitted,
the quran even encourages religious pluralism so it is fine to get married to a christian or jew
'And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.'
Surah Al-Ma'idah [5:47]

END OF

I wish you had known the teachings of Islam. Are you yourself a Muslim? You have easily quoted an Ayat but do you know the explaination. Islam only allows Muslim men to marry a Christian or Jew girl, because they are from the Ummat of Prophets who were blessed with Divine Books. Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women so that the woman may be later impressed by Islam and become Muslim. A Muslim woman who marries a Christian man is to be killed by the state for such a big sin.
Original post by Alisa59
Ok. He is a friend. What do you expect?

Thanks, but no thanks. Your advice is strict and lame. If you want to advise another person in the correct way, make it easy for them.

Have a nice day.

Original post by Alisa59

For your second question, I disagree. He should at least be muslim according to the rules. I can say it's fair, but I'm kinda strict and striving to be a better muslim.

I agree with your state

Contradiction in bold. Don't pick and choose.
Generally, no since it'd really be difficult for both of us plus it's against our religion :s-smilie: however if I really liked a non-Muslim then they'd have to convert.
Original post by Mariyam Ali
I wish you had known the teachings of Islam. Are you yourself a Muslim? You have easily quoted an Ayat but do you know the explaination. Islam only allows Muslim men to marry a Christian or Jew girl, because they are from the Ummat of Prophets who were blessed with Divine Books. Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women so that the woman may be later impressed by Islam and become Muslim. A Muslim woman who marries a Christian man is to be killed by the state for such a big sin.

Actually, marrying a non-Muslim isn't a marriage accepted by Allah, they have to convert first. Man or Not.
Original post by Anonymous
Contradiction in bold. Don't pick and choose.

I'm not choosing.

And that is only a contradiction for you.

I'm making it strict, but easy. Yours? Maybe not.

Good for you if you're making yourself be strict. Don't listen to music cus it's haram. Don't communicate with the opposite gender cus that's haram. What else?
(edited 7 years ago)
Surely if you love someone so much, their religion wouldnt matter? its just religion? surely you wouldnt deny yourself the love of that person, because you believe something slightly different? They shouldnt have to convert and pretend to believe something else just to be with you, and if you expect them to do that then IMO thats slightly hypocritical. "I wont change my beliefs to be with you no matter how much i love you so i need you to pretend and change your beliefs because you love me", kinda thing. like, nuh uh
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Actually, marrying a non-Muslim isn't a marriage accepted by Allah, they have to convert first. Man or Not.

can you not comprehend the basic english in the verse?
Yes I would

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending