The Student Room Group

Why we should turn immigrants away and send some packing.

The current population can not be sustained. Immigrants are causing us to have a higher need for public services. If there were no immigrants there would be less doctors but also the fact there would be less patients too.

We need to throw some out of the country as to make way for a new younger more educated future this being a future of real prospects and growth. Then the white indigenous and black indigenous population should be able to take control and allow immigration to reoccur but at a steady more controllable rate. Allowing mainly women to come in as there is more of a need for women in professional roles.

I also believe that this will reduce the risk of terror attacks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Immigration is the only reason our population is not in decline. If it was in decline it means that we have less workers supporting retired people.
Reply 2
O dear not again
Reply 3
surely a declining population would be a good thing in this era of global warming and resource shortages?
Reply 4
No thankyou, Mr Griffin; we're not interested in the pamphlet and the speech. We paid for the cookies you're selling on our doorstep, and that's all we want. Mind the door as it closes.
Reply 5
Original post by Aj12
Immigration is the only reason our population is not in decline. If it was in decline it means that we have less workers supporting retired people.

Don't be so stupid there are enough Britons to sustain our economy and country.
Also I did say that we would let immigrants in when the time was right.
Reply 6
:fuhrer:
Reply 7
Original post by Aj12

Original post by CallmeMorris
The current population can not be sustained. Immigrants are causing us to have a higher need for public services. If there were no immigrants there would be less doctors but also the fact there would be less patients too.

We need to throw some out of the country as to make way for a new younger more educated future this being a future of real prospects and growth. Then the white indigenous and black indigenous population should be able to take control and allow immigration to reoccur but at a steady more controllable rate. Allowing mainly women to come in as there is more of a need for women in professional roles.

I also believe that this will reduce the risk of terror attacks.

*fewer
I'm sorry, I am just anal.

I don't actually have anything else to say...I'll just leave now...
Reply 8
Original post by floralia
*fewer
I'm sorry, I am just anal.

I don't actually have anything else to say...I'll just leave now...

It's ok I know the dictionary is the only thing you have going for you in your failed life.
Reply 9
Don't be so stupid there are enough Britons to sustain our economy and country.
Also I did say that we would let immigrants in when the time was right.

No there aren't. Well there are at the moment. But this is going down as the years go by.
Reply 10
Original post by Aj12
No there aren't. Well there are at the moment. But this is going down as the years go by.

What was the point in your post, Do you just have to say something? Do you feel like you have to bump your post count up?

If you have nothing worthy to contribute don't say anything at all.
Immigration may be the reason our population isn't in decline.

Immigration is the reason our nation is in decline, especially third world immigration.
Original post by humanrights
surely a declining population would be a good thing in this era of global warming and resource shortages?

It would be a good thing for the Earth, not so good for Britain.
Reply 13
What was the point in your post, Do you just have to say something? Do you feel like you have to bump your post count up?

If you have nothing worthy to contribute don't say anything at all.

You seem to have problems reading so I'll say it again.

Population declining without immigration. Less workers means less people to support pensioners. Immigration is a needed thing. Its already pretty strict the rules of it. No unskilled labour. What more do you want?
Reply 14
Original post by OdinsThunder
Immigration may be the reason our population isn't in decline.

Immigration is the reason our nation is in decline, especially third world immigration.

A decline in population would mean that there are less people available to do some job types. This means that those who could do those jobs would be paid more encouraging the need for people to have more children as they could financially support it.
Reply 15
My dog died last night :sad:
Reply 16
Original post by Aj12
You seem to have problems reading so I'll say it again.

Population declining without immigration. Less workers means less people to support pensioners. Immigration is a needed thing. Its already pretty strict the rules of it. No unskilled labour. What more do you want?

Read This

Also that still does not stop unskilled people from coming in to the country. Do you seriously believe that it is strict? Australia is strict. Now you are an even bigger moron then I previously thought. As I said before stop always feeling the need to comment when you just talk gibberish.
(edited 12 years ago)
kick all the foreign doctor's out while we're at it yea?
Original post by Le Masquerador.
It would be a good thing for the Earth, not so good for Britain.

Mass third world immigration is not good for Britain.
Reply 19
Read http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3551833/Hordes-of-Arab-migrants-huddle-in-Paris-camps-poised-to-flood-into-Britain-to-live-on-state-benefits.html

Also that still does not stop unskilled people from coming in to the country. Do you seriously believe that it is strict? Australia is strict. Now you are an even bigger moron then I previously thought. As I said before stop always feeling the need to comment when you just talk gibberish.

EU immigration caps are banned you twit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending