Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire accomodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by bellameow
If i want to order pizza, do i give them my block address, and where do i collect the pizza :biggrin:? Like how is the process..

Not sure of the DeHav process but well versed in the College Lane way. Call them up ask for a pizza to be delivered to the College Lane Gatehouse, then they usually ring you when they're close and you go fetch and pay for it :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
If i want to order pizza, do i give them my block address, and where do i collect the pizza :biggrin:? Like how is the process..

Original post by DoktaUH
Not sure of the DeHav process but well versed in the College Lane way. Call them up ask for a pizza to be delivered to the College Lane Gatehouse, then they usually ring you when they're close and you go fetch and pay for it :smile:

At de havilland they usually park in the 10 minute carpark in front of the LRC so you also need to go and pick it up from there and pay :smile:
Reply 202
Thanks will try that out! was craving for pizza :biggrin:
Reply 203
maybe i should buy a tray so that i can bake pizza ~
maybe i should buy a tray so that i can bake pizza ~

they are really cheap in asda! :smile:
Reply 205
Original post by Paper Flowers
I need to send mine off this week. |:
Although i still can't bloody decide.
I'm a bit OCD when it comes to hygiene, and cleanliness; trying to decide if Halls or Roberts Way would be a better bet, haha. Halls would have more showers, but Roberts Way has fewer people. =P

you might be better off on de hav campus where you have your on bathroom in your room...im a bit like you when i went to visit the acc i wasnt happy college lane bathrooms looked *puke* loool
Original post by Nikki_jr
you might be better off on de hav campus where you have your on bathroom in your room...im a bit like you when i went to visit the acc i wasnt happy college lane bathrooms looked *puke* loool

I don't know how you got to the post that you quoted but it is nearly a year old. I'm pretty sure 'Paper Flowers' is going into her second year this year :wink:
Original post by Pop_tart
I don't know how you got to the post that you quoted but it is nearly a year old. I'm pretty sure 'Paper Flowers' is going into her second year this year :wink:
Haha.
Yes i will be, hopefully. ;D

Original post by Nikki_jr

Yeah, the £800 difference really isn't worth it (and that was for last year, no idea this year). Yeah they aren't great, but that's a hell of a lot of money - it's fine if you can afford it, but otherwise.

I ended up in Roberts Way, it really isn't that bad. Yeah sometimes it's a bit grim, but nothing that makes it un-usable. Ultimately, you'll be sharing in your second year, so it's best to get used to the sharing business in the first year. =P

Also, the hassle of having to get a shuttle bus back and fourth...So glad i don't have that problem! The other thing is, they're going to start re-building accommodation this year i think. Something that needs doing.
Reply 208
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering does the de Hav ensuite accommodation actually has a mini fridge in the bedrooms??
Original post by cute_wish
Hi everyone.

I was just wondering does the de Hav ensuite accommodation actually has a mini fridge in the bedrooms??

Yes, all rooms on de havilland have a mini fridge.
Reply 210
From my experience...

I stayed in Telford Court through out 2 semester.

Good thing is, it's SO MUCH EASIER to share kitchen and toilets with 6 people and flat door can be lock so that nobody can come in easily. It's near to the uni. I'm so lucky to have super clean flatmates :smile:
Bad thing is kinda noisy till late night.. Further from Asda.
And that incident where someone pooped outside our flat. ew. and the pizza staircase.

Then I stayed in Butler hall for a couple days for Summer Accommodation.
Kitchen shared with 12 people and was super dirty and disgusting and my food keep getting stole. It's hard to control since Fern and Butler is all connected. Anyone can walk in and out. Like a maze.

Went to complain and now they shift me to Fern. Only a few stay here now so it's quiet and clean.

Still waiting for results.... -__-
Reply 211
hi guys,my friend and i are getting a 4bedroom house on bishops rise,close to college lane campus, uni of hertfordshire, but we need 2 more people to join , its 250 a month for 12 months, please reply to let me know if ure interested , and i'll send you more details
(edited 11 years ago)
anyone need accommodation inbox me
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending