The Student Room Group

Operating Department Practice 2016

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applied to Oxford Brookes? I applied end of April, interviewed on Monday and received a conditional offer yesterday!
Hey there, I have an ODP interview at London south bank university. Anyone studying there or has any typical questions.?
Original post by Lynzc88
anyone else going to be studying in cardiff in september?

Hiya, I will be joining you in september! Its quite daunting x
Original post by galloise123
Hiya, I will be joining you in september! Its quite daunting x

I will be too!!
Original post by Mivveh666
I will be too!!

Excellent news, looking forward to it??
Original post by galloise123
Excellent news, looking forward to it??

Yes and no hahha just getting nervous now. There is a page on Facebook a few of us are in if you wanted to join( if your not already on it) it has a time table of what we will be doing xx
Original post by Mivveh666
Yes and no hahha just getting nervous now. There is a page on Facebook a few of us are in if you wanted to join( if your not already on it) it has a time table of what we will be doing xx

That would be fab if you have the link, I didn't know about it. I am quite nervous, just hoping I will be able to cope with uni studies x
Hey guys. I am doing ODP diploma at BCU in september. Anyone else joining me?
Hi LuckyLefty - congratulations on being accepted into BCU for ODP! I'm about to start my second year on this programme and can honestly say you're in for a great and varied career!

Just thought you may find the following links of use as you get settled in:

https://bcuhealth.com/
http://xoodle.bcu.ac.uk/course/index.php (you'll need to create a new account to have a look around, but it'll give you plenty of information about the course and what to expect...)

or have a look out for us on facebook: BCU Health Sciences 2016

C x
Hi guys. I have an interview at Leicester. Its MMI 6 stages at ten mins each. so scared!
Original post by weevilspongebob
Hi guys. I have an interview at Leicester. Its MMI 6 stages at ten mins each. so scared!

Is this for September 2017 intake? I haven't even finished my personal statement yet! 😫
Ive got my interview next week xx
Original post by Phoenixfirex
Ive got my interview next week xx

Where's your interview for? My school aren't letting me send of my application until I hear back from my work experience placement so I can add it to my personal statement!
Original post by Sazzle294
Soooo.....I had an offer today for Northumbria which I will be accepting as soon as I stop shaking! Anyone else been lucky for Northumbria?

Hi congratulations on your place at nothumbria. I have applied for nothumbria and been called for an interview. I just wanted to ask what kind of questions do they ask you.

Quick Reply

Latest