The Student Room Group

Standard Grade Geography...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I wrote about building over steep hills and rivers...
When the marking instructions are going to be out? August, isn't it?
Reply 62
Hey guys. I've got the question paper & map, will I try upload it?
Reply 63
Original post by aimzox

Yes please (:
Reply 64
Original post by aimzox

Seconded

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Desire Z
Reply 65
Original post by humza100
Seconded

Seconded? lol
Reply 66
Original post by regalrose
Yes please (:

Yeah no probs, I'll upload tonight. Try get all the pics of the credit paper, I don't know why I didn't pic up the general! haha :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by aimzox
Yeah no probs, I'll upload tonight. Try get all the pics of the credit paper, I don't know why I didn't pic up the general! haha :smile:

Because you wrote on it?

Reply 68
Did anyone take the paper home with them, and can upload it

I did ^^ i'll try upload tonight. :smile:
Reply 69
Because you wrote on it?

No not in the credit, I had a paper booklet and the invigilator said I could take the question paper and the map home, don't worry. I asked her. lol :smile:
Reply 70
Yeh but there was no way you could have taken the general paper, that's what I was saying. LOL.
Doesn't matter. Just a question are you goin to scan the pages or take a photo. Thanks in advance.

Reply 71
Yeh but there was no way you could have taken the general paper, that's what I was saying. LOL.
Doesn't matter. Just a question are you goin to scan the pages or take a photo. Thanks in advance.

Ah yeah! I know whoops! completely forgot I wrote on that paper. I'm such a nugget at times :P I'll take some pictures as my scanner doesn't work -.- Not a bother :smile:
Reply 72
Where should I upload the photo's? They are all very good quality when zoomed in if needed. =)
Reply 73
you can upload them to a website like dropbox,
Reply 74
I felt like sometimes for the questions I was clutching at straws...:/

I didn't really find the Credit hard, but some of the questions were not very helpful. Quite annoyed that I tried to learn formations like Drumlin and Terminal Moraine when zing Corrie comes up.

The farming question, ugh just a horrible question but I wrote quite a bit for it so...

Hopefully I got a 1 but without a 2 at least I'd be devastated :P, Higher next year...O_o
I think I done ok at the 1st question. took my time never rushed, think i've managed a two ! :smile: WTF was that marine question about !? I thought it was god dam FISH? haha ouch well ! i hardly done anything for fairtrade thing !:L it was ok !
Yeah, I'm hoping that I've got a 1, but for some of the questions I wasn't entirely sure what to write. For the one about farming, I rambled on, saying that no land has been given over to leisure activities (diversifying) as the farm is probably remote and hard to access. WTF was I on about? I showed my dad the paper, and he said the one about the marine national park was very vague and not well worded.
What does everyone think the grade boundary for a 1 will be? Really curious about what I've got! Or think I might have!
Reply 78
My teacher said its usually 70%. Could go up or down by a few

ahh ok thanks :-) think I could've just got it! here's hoping anyway..

Quick Reply