In Biology A*, got 100/100 UMS in this exam

You? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by joe1545
What did everyone get?

Somehow I managed 100/100
I got an A* overall YAYAYAY!
Reply 805
My school didn't give me individual exam results just overall grades got an A* too well done guys!!
Reply 806
i got an A in the B7 and C7 exam but an A* overall in both, happy, getting ready for A level
Reply 807
Got an A for this exam and only revised the night before, so I did pretty decent lol.
Getting an A* was physically impossible for me so I didn't bother to try and get it on this exam, just secure my A!
Reply 808
i got a B over all and managed to get a B in physics and an A in chemistry
Reply 809
95/100 UMS and a strong A* overall! :biggrin: yay
Reply 810
I got A* for all 3 sciences :smile:

93/100 for Chemistry
97/100 for Biology
100/100 for Physics

All C7, B7 and P7!

I'm really happy :smile: Thanks for the hel and notes everyone! :smile:
I've only just started revising for this exam tonight and yet I really want an A*. I'm such an idiot haha. Anyone found any resources online? Videos or anything?
Original post by katiemcswiney
I've only just started revising for this exam tonight and yet I really want an A*. I'm such an idiot haha. Anyone found any resources online? Videos or anything?

This is a thread for an exam in Summer 2012, so you're probably looking for a more up-to-date thread for the exam you're taking now!
You might be able to find some resources back in the earlier pages of this thread though :smile:
If you're looking for videos, SciShow on YouTube, find something relevant to your topic!
Best of luck with your exam!

Quick Reply

Latest