The Student Room Group

Royal mail recorded signed for delivery.

Simply, does anyone know what time royal mail stop delivering recorded signed for packages? I was wondering if it was 12 noon or if they deliver throughout the day.

I am so pissed off as I needed a circuit board so had to buy off ebay, waited in the days that I could, then on the morning I had to be out early I found a 'sorry you were out' card in the letter box, how typical?! :mad: So I did the redelivery option for today and again so far typically the opposite has happened.
I think the recorded delivery stops around 2 or 3pm. Certainly I have never recieved anything after that.
You might be better off going to your local sorting office to collect your parcel.
Reply 2
mollymustard
I think the recorded delivery stops around 2 or 3pm. Certainly I have never recieved anything after that.
You might be better off going to your local sorting office to collect your parcel.

looks like it.
Reply 3
i recieved one at 5pm before :dontknow:
Reply 4
dh00001
i recieved one at 5pm before :dontknow:

cooool dh, perhaps i won't have to go on a huge trek to the sorting office. :s-smilie:
Reply 5
I purchased something from eBay on Tuesday which is supposed to come 'Recorded Delivery' within one to two days, and it still hasn't arrived. I'm hoping it comes today, but it's 3pm so I doubt it.
Reply 6
The mystery of the parcel was cleared up as it was my mothers and not mine, and that was delivered this morning! I thought that it was strange that royal mail was delivering it and not a separate courier, especially as it is coming from china.......duh.
Reply 7
Original post by The Stig
I purchased something from eBay on Tuesday which is supposed to come 'Recorded Delivery' within one to two days, and it still hasn't arrived. I'm hoping it comes today, but it's 3pm so I doubt it.

Did ever receive the item ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending