The Student Room Group

UCAS 2012 - Discuss your decisions **here**

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by mpc1
Yes - if you apply through a school/college the advisers can check out what's happening to their applicants, but they can't directly look at your Track.

What's happening to their applicants means? offers/rejections ??
Well, yes!
Reply 81
Original post by Minerva
Well, yes!

Sorry, pardon my ignorance.

How can the offers/rejections be viewed without track access but with access to the apply?
Reply 82
Original post by mpc1
Sorry, pardon my ignorance.

How can the offers/rejections be viewed without track access but with access to the apply?
Because there is a separate section that Advisers have access to, where they can see the status for all the applicants entered under their centre.
Reply 83
Original post by NapoleonDynamite

I'm applying for Psychology and I'd love to get into UCL. :smile: What about you?
Original post by Mmrawrr
I'm applying for Psychology and I'd love to get into UCL. :smile: What about you?

nice :tongue:

It's all in my sig xD
Reply 85
Original post by maths134
Did you apply for G100?

G103 :smile:
Reply 86
Hi,
I'm from Singapore and used my predicted result to apply to Oxford, IC, UCL and Edinburgh.
Got a conditional offer of AAB from Edinburgh Electronic Engineering and Renewable Energy today...but kinda getting mixed feelings about this cuz from admission stats edinburgh's engineering admission rate's really high and my course is among the least popular choice I guess...yet mine's conditional...
How hard is it to get an unconditional for my course? I'm kinda worried that my predicted results ain't as good as I thought and it might be hard for me to receive offers from the other unis which seems to be more competitive...
Hope to hear ur guys' opinion.
Cheers n good luck:biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by Jeweljjw
Hi,
I'm from Singapore and used my predicted result to apply to Oxford, IC, UCL and Edinburgh.
Got a conditional offer of AAB from Edinburgh Electronic Engineering and Renewable Energy today...but kinda getting mixed feelings about this cuz from admission stats edinburgh's engineering admission rate's really high and my course is among the least popular choice I guess...yet mine's conditional...
How hard is it to get an unconditional for my course? I'm kinda worried that my predicted results ain't as good as I thought and it might be hard for me to receive offers from the other unis which seems to be more competitive...

When did you send off your UCAS application to Edinburgh? Are you an overseas fee applicant?

I guess conditional offer is the norm if you are yet to take the A levels

goodluck and congrats!!
Reply 88

Original post by mpc1
When did you send off your UCAS application to Edinburgh? Are you an overseas fee applicant?

I guess conditional offer is the norm if you are yet to take the A levels

goodluck and congrats!!

Oh thanks! I sent off my application before oxford's deadline which was like 15.oct...and yea Im oversea fee applicant...what does it mean btw?
Reply 89
Hi,
Well, of course it is if you are applying with predictions instead of actual results. Any offers you get will be conditional in that case, and this has nothing to do with how competitive the entry for a particular course is.
Reply 90
Oh thanks! I sent off my application before oxford's deadline which was like 15.oct...and yea Im oversea fee applicant...what does it mean btw?

That was very quick offer for your!

Is this a 4 year or a 5 year degree course?

Overseas fee means higher fee for international applicants. you can see the fee details in my ed account i think.

did you get the ucas update on the offer or did you get any email or letter from edinburgh?
Reply 91
Got an offer from Royal Holloway today, so pleased as my UCAS only got sent off 6 days ago :smile:
Reply 92
nice :tongue:

It's all in my sig xD

Oh right, aha I see :smile:
Original post by metric
Got an offer from Royal Holloway today, so pleased as my UCAS only got sent off 6 days ago :smile:

Grats :smile: What course?
Reply 94
Grats :smile: What course?

thank you :smile: media arts, it was my second choice so i'm thrilled!
Original post by metric
thank you :smile: media arts, it was my second choice so i'm thrilled!

Cool, grats :biggrin: What's your first choice?
Reply 96
Cool, grats :biggrin: What's your first choice?

York but I'd be happy with RHUL (although i really do love york) so it's just nice to know I've got somewhere :P
Original post by metric
York but I'd be happy with RHUL (although i really do love york) so it's just nice to know I've got somewhere :P

aha yeah :tongue: good luck :smile:
Reply 98
aha yeah :tongue: good luck :smile:

I would ask you what you are applying for and where but your sig kind of gives it away :P good luck to you too :smile:
Original post by metric
I would ask you what you are applying for and where but your sig kind of gives it away :P good luck to you too :smile:

:tongue: Ye, only been to three of my choices. Haven't been to either Aberystwyth or Chester :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending